Discussion: Bannon: GOPers Will Be 'One Big Happy Family' If They Line Up Behind Trump

1 Like

If they line up behind Trump, they’ll get a lot of exercise trying to follow his daily—sometimes hourly—shifts in position.

17 Likes

Bow down to Hair Furor.

7 Likes

GOPers Will Be ‘One Big Happy Family’ If They Line Up Behind Trump

Much like Roderigo and the Borgias.

8 Likes

Sounds like a true Fascist.

Democracy is messy, on purpose. Americans are independent thinkers, opinionated, not afraid to express themselves, and mostly moral people. Makes for a more interesting and better country.

Not to mention that Trump would be the last guy I can think of to “get behind”.

4 Likes

And Bannon will of corse define what supporting Trump should mean, since Trump himself cannot be trusted, being under house arrest by the Kellyites. Gonna be quite interesting.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/Marcus4America/status/899297623437225984

He will go to Phoenix then because he thinks he’ll be cheered for this. And he will be, by some. The rest of us will add another reason to the list.

ETA:

leah mcelrath :statue_of_liberty:@leahmcelrath 9m9 minutes ago

leah mcelrath

:statue_of_liberty: Retweeted Marcus Ferrell

“Minorities especially desired to hold pro-Trump signs, cheer on command, and show diversity.”

“Rate: 10 dollars/hour.”

10 Likes

Happy Happy Happy!!!
No more need to learn how to tighten your lips just right to do those dog whistles!
It’s all out there now!!

1 Like

Nice party you got there. It’d be a shame if something happened to it.

7 Likes

“If the Republican Party on Capitol Hill gets behind the president on his plans and not theirs, it will all be sweetness and light, be one big happy family,” Bannon said

Why don’t we have any deep thinkers like that on our side?

5 Likes

Yep. When Bannon says “Trump” and “his plans” and “what he ran on” he’s talking about himself. He knows what a featherhead Trump is. This is a threat, not a prediction. It’s very much an interesting situation in the supposed Chinese curse sense and a further descent into chaos for the GOP and all of us. It hardly needs to be said a) that this is more agony for the GOP establishment and b) they brought it on their damn selves.

21 Likes

Oh yeah. spoken like a true mafioso. Do things my way and you’ll come out of this with most of your fingers still attached to your hand. If not…

7 Likes

Somehow I think the only Congressional Republicans who’ll believe this are the ones who’ve already drunk the Tea. No way McConnell or Ryan, to say nothing of McCain, will believe this shite.

5 Likes

Thought that exactly when I read this. Good luck with that.

6 Likes

I don’t think “you’re fired” means what he thinks it does…

1 Like

That’s pretty close to what Manson said to his family, wasn’t it? But I must admit, it worked. Look how popular they are!

3 Likes

“Steve Bannon on Saturday said the Republican Party will ‘be one big happy family’ if elected Republicans fall in line behind President Donald Trump.”

Vito, Sonny, Michael, Vincent, Fredo, Luca Brasi, “Fat Pete”, “Frankie Five Angels”, Sal, Paulie…

Just one big happy “Family”.

14 Likes

“The Aristocrats!”

1 Like

Luca Brasi is sleeping with the Mercers.

4 Likes

“And once they’ve lined up behind him,” Bannon continued, “grab a tiki torch and start marching.”

3 Likes