Discussion: Bannon: GOP Trying To 'Destroy Moore, Just Like They Tried To Destroy Trump'

Every time I see Steve Bannon speak honestly to someone/a collection of someones, I rush outside to check the color of the sky.

Surprisingly, today the answer was “blue”.

4 Likes

Syphilitic potatohead says what?

12 Likes

“They think you’re a pack of morons. They think you’re nothing but rubes,” Bannon told the crowd.

And “they” would be correct in that assumption.

19 Likes

Good grief the GOP is trying to destroy Trump. He is hanging to accomplish this feat all by his lonesome.

4 Likes

This isn’t one of your ridiculous “documentaries” or a schlocky Hollywood movie about enemies of the state, you filth. This is the United States government. The Mercers and their billionaire ilk are doing a bang up job of destroying it without your rancid contributions.

6 Likes

Almost worth starting a band just to make the t-shirts.

13 Likes

Dear Steve: Trump is destroying himself, Moore is destroying himself. The responsible voters are trying to insure that Trump does not destroy the nation. So, go home. Pull the blinds. Be quiet. Stay there.

10 Likes

“We’re not here to defy President Trump, we’re here to praise and honor him,” Bannon said.

Fascist Shakespearean

4 Likes

“They think you’re a pack of morons. They think you’re nothing but rubes,” Bannon told the crowd. He continued: “You are, but dammit, you’re MY rubes, not theirs.”

12 Likes

Brexit and UKIP leader Nigel Farage was at the rally supporting Moore.
It’s illegal for a foreigner to come here endorse and raise money for a candidate. You would never see a Tory or Labor MP come here in the midst of a campaign. So much for America first.

3 Likes

“We’re not here to defy President Trump, we’re here to praise and honor him,” Bannon said.

5 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

“They think you’re a pack of morons. They think you’re nothing but rubes,” Bannon told the crowd.
“So, go out and vote for Roy Moore on Tuesday and prove them all correct.”

6 Likes

Moore is a theocratic, un-American piece of trash who would destroy this country with his crackpot ideas. Let him waive his little gun around somewhere else. Go get some meds Steve, looks like you need them.

1 Like

It’s the Dolchstoss all over again!

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/his/CoreArt/prop/wr_dolchstoss.html

Yes, but those are his GOOD points.

3 Likes

That’s Mister Syphilitic Potatohead to you, son.

2 Likes

I was thinking to myself that its odd, i agree with Bannon on something. The establishment does think Republican voter are rubes. And worse still I agree with that assessment…

1 Like

Yes how dare those meanie-head Republicans give poor Donald wrong information! Eradicate them! Now!