Discussion: Bannon Calls Founder Of Violent Anti-Islam Group 'The Backbone' Of Britain

2 Likes

Sorry, Stevie, your 15 minutes of hateful spewing is long and thankfully past…

21 Likes

Bannon is confused, Robinson is a bit lower than the backbone. Right side of the body, though.

21 Likes

Bannon was talking about Tommy Robinson – whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Why is the bone unwilling to use his real name? Afraid his mom might find out?

17 Likes

The guy who got kicked to the curb by Trump, then Breitbart followed by the Mercers is still a Christofascist? Knock me over with a feather, would ya.

Please nobody tell this moron or Trump about the majority religion of Chechnya, part of Trump’s favorite country.

14 Likes

It will be wonderful to have these reptilian creatures back under the rocks whence they came. It’s dreadful to have to see and hear them day after day.

6 Likes

Ah, yes, the civility so prized by Republicans.

15 Likes

“Righteousness is a wide path. Self-righteousness is a bullhorn and a blindfold.”

8 Likes

He and Richard Spencer both decamped to Europe which has a more established tradition of anti-other.

19 Likes

"if Britain did not treat Robinson more sympathetically, the Trump administration might be compelled to criticize Britain’s handling of the case.”

boy I bet they’re really shaking in their shoes

20 Likes

I went to a torchlight parade down the Wilhelmstraße the other night, and a Steve Bannon interview broke out.

37 Likes

Careful stevie- you’re skating on the edge of hate speech - the Bobbies might haul you out of that 4-Star hotel you’ve been hanging out in and send you back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

10 Likes

fashionblog: “jackboots are in this year!”

4 Likes

More and more Bannon starts to look and sound like Hitler, don’t you think?

And no Steve, that was most definitely not intended as a compliment!

5 Likes

Bannon and Spencer are enough to make me rethink CIA black sites.

I wish they’d remove both of them to one.

13 Likes

I am so proud to be an American after reading this story, not. Imagine Sam Brownback an Ambassador for Religious something. You might have well have named Brownback Ambassador for Religious Intolerance . I am sick of this entire crowd of fascist clowns.

16 Likes

Nah. Just another Oswald Mosley from the BackAss of Britain.

6 Likes

Someone put lips on an asshole.

4 Likes

If the TRussia admin supports the fascist-with-two-names it is even more likely Britons will loathe and despise him.

2 Likes

Brownback, in Reuters’ words, “told [British Ambassador to the United States Sir Kim] Darroch that if Britain did not treat Robinson more sympathetically, the Trump administration might be compelled to criticize Britain’s handling of the case.”

I can hear most Britons now, “Oh my, Trump might be compelled to criticize us for our handling of the that bigoted racist, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’s case? Is that some sort of stupid American joke?”

15 Likes