Discussion: Banned! No Guns Allowed At NRA Event During Trump, Pence Speeches

Hypocrisy, RIP

7 Likes

I can’t imagine what they are worried about. There would be so many good guys with guns it would be the safest place on earth

41 Likes

Of course not. OMIGOD. Some ‘crazy’ could be out there. I bet they check Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin when they visit the WH too!

4 Likes

No kidding!
NRA condemns student survivors of a mass shooting for trying to keep weapons of war out, but still feels entitled to promote its own event with an opposite standard for Trump and Pence.

Maybe the Secret Service is a troupe of paid “crisis actors.”

12 Likes

How can we expect this gathering to be civil? I thought pervasive gun ownership promoted civility?

5 Likes

Well, bless their hearts! Aren’t they just precious! And I’ll bet they turn red every time they hear Rhett say “damn” at the end of “Gone With The Wind”.
What a bunch of wusses! The Parkland kids could beat the living shit out of them.

6 Likes

The perfect setting for His Dotardness to criticize and make fun of the opinions of the Parkland survivors. And if you don’t think he wouldn’t do it, you haven’t been paying attention. And I could see every Republican running for office this year hiding under their $31,000 dining room sets if he does.

5 Likes

What happened to the NRA’s belief that, “The only way to stop a bad stupid fat asshole with a gun is a good stupid fat asshole with a gun”?

5 Likes

How ironic!

5 Likes

(Ahem!) This is T rump and Pence you’re referencing. Civility? Really? Are you familiar with the average T rump supporter and his penchant for guns, and her penchant for getting her pussy grabbed?

2 Likes

They don’t need to have guns brought into the building. Just bring some of us armed teachers into the place! We’ll make sure law and order abides in the arena!

10 Likes

Hey! They’re not against the militia being well-regulated 100% of the time. Simple rule: reasonable regulations when their personal safety is at stake, but it’s open season on the rest of us.

8 Likes

This stupid AP story runs every year. Yes, the NRA are hypocrites. No, it’s not a good idea to let guns in the room when leaders speak, even unelected traitors.

7 Likes

This proves the Republican Party values donor blood money more than children’s lives.

7 Likes

I work at a company whose founder’s son is the CEO and most of the upper level guys as well as most of the workers are probably big time 2nd amendment gun lovers, but there are signs all over posted that say no guns allowed on the site. And I’ve always thought this is so contradictory.

10 Likes

It’s almost as if you can’t tell a good guy with a gun from a bad guy with a gun until they start shooting. :scream:

17 Likes

Its a start…lets follow on by extending to all public places permenantly

6 Likes

Ban is necessary since they aren’t expecting any good guys with guns (or without) to attend.

1 Like

Adding to the irony is the fact that most of Spanky’s properties are gun-free zones, too.

Funny, I rarely - as in never - hear the gun nuts bring that up…

7 Likes