Discussion: AZ Churches Sue Anti-Migrant Groups Who Film Themselves Harassing Asylum Seekers

1 Like

These so-called “patriots” really, really need to get lives.

12 Likes

And Jobs! Who has time to do this type of stuff??

8 Likes

Birds: Gotta Fly.

Fish: Gotta Swim.

Racists: Gotta Racist.

5 Likes

Sort of ironic these right wing radicals who claim to want to prevent immigrants from “trespassing” onto America are so willing to trespass on other’s property. And they’re not exactly seeking asylum -a concept that’s enshrined in law all over the world.

6 Likes

“We made them feel unsafe, is what they say,” she said, referring to the churches. “Well, they make me feel unsafe.”

She said while brandishing an AR15 at unarmed children and their parents.

Saying that she would fight the suit, she said: “It’s probably going to get ugly.”

Hate to break it to her but it already is. Think of it as a reflection of herself.

9 Likes

So I am assuming these native “patriots” are:

Chemehuevi
Chiricahua
Cocopa
Dilzhe’e Apache
Havasupai
Hopi
Hualapai
Maricopa
Mohave
Navajo
Southern Paiute
Akimel O’odham
Quechan
San Carlos Apache
Tewa
Tohono O’odham
Southern Ute
White Mountain Apache
Xalychidom
Yavapai, or Kwevkepaya,
Wipukepa
Zuni

8 Likes

These hate groups crop up then die out as light shines on them. As horrible as it all is, it also shows the fear and desperation the RW is experiencing as they lose “preferred” status.

4 Likes

You know harassing church members on church properties sounds a bit unconstitutional, but then we had Tiller killed while attending church by Roeder so there is cause for concern.

3 Likes

“Patriot Movement AZ is is known for yelling at church volunteers helping asylum-seekers, questioning the immigration status of dark-skinned legislators, and targeting the home of Congressman Ruben Gallego with a demonstration.”

They’re just like The Sons of Liberty!

Only with mobility scooters.

1 Like

Picture a pasty white female"patriot" spokesperson with stringy blond hair who looks like meth is her best friend being supported by a couple of really fat old guys standing well behind her as she gloats over her celebrity status while being interviewed by TV news. I’m familiar with one of the churches being harassed, having served there as interim pastor for a period of time, and am proud of them for living out their calling to serve God and their fellow human beings. Our faith in Christ Jesus transcends borders, refuses to be intimidated by Pharaoh’s goons, Caesar’s goons, Trump’s goons.

5 Likes

There likely on a government check but they don’t see that as welfare. To them, they are ‘entitled’ to money.

2 Likes

Not a racist in the bunch. They are trespassing, making verbal assaults, and violating the privacy of minors, because those asylum-seekers are breaking the law.

This is no ‘freedom of speech’…this is like that hate church that kept showing up at funerals. Maybe these guys need ‘angels’ like they sent to hold back the Westboro loonies.

1 Like

I would ask these “patriots”… who isn’t an immigrant in the US besides indigenous Native Americans?

2 Likes

They are simply horrible excuses for human beings. Not animals, that’s insulting to animals. I gotta come up with another name for creeps like these.

That would require critical thinking skills, which these cretins lack.

I don’t live in AZ, but would bring my rolling pin to one of their gatherings if I could.

1 Like

“Deplorables”?

1 Like

It works!! Thank you.