Discussion: Awesome Little Girl Rejects Biden's Kiss At Swearing-In

Discussion for article #231695

LOL…someone clearly doesn’t remember what it’s like to have a tweenaged daughter…

Cringeworthy indeed.

2 Likes

Maybe if Biden sparkled?

2 Likes

Where is the video clip of Boehner NOT shaking hands with Daniel Webster after the photo op ?

Webster challenged him for the Speaker job.

Why single out this ??? All kinds of things happened in the Congress today.

Joni Ernst raised her left hand instead of the right when sworn in. Lindsey Graham gifted her with a Pig castration device. Where is the video of that ?

3 Likes

Eww! He smells like cloture.

It’s clear this girl’s parents have told her to not let strangers do what they want to her. To her Joe Biden rates somewhere above a stranger but still I’m glad to see her rejecting his attention.

2 Likes

Not the day for kisses…

2 Likes

Boy, that was a whole lotta nuthin’. Slow news day, I guess.

Joe is notably gracious and friendly to all, apparently…

4 Likes

Another smart female rejecting the unwanted attention of a man she doesn’t like or trust.

1 Like

“Little girl”? She looks like she’s in junior high.

I disagree. It’s totally inappropriate for Joe Biden tp be whispering in that little girl’s ear and trying to kiss her. Ewwwwwwwwwww. And why would her mother be patting him on the arm after he made her daughter visibly uncomfortable?

1 Like

He is? I haven’t seen any videos of him whispering in the ears of little boys --much less trying to kiss them.

1 Like

True creepy.

“Glad,” you are?

Didn’t see that one coming.

There weren’t any boys there, and you won’t see in U.S. too many males kissing one another. Get a life.

1 Like

Yes, I’m “Glad”, and will remain so. She is not an object for a man she doesn’t know to plant a kiss on, It’s her face, more importantly it’s her body, so hands off unless she wants it. .

1 Like

An adult of either gender who has experienced childhood molestation at the hands of a a supposedly trusted family friend or relative will know what I’m talking about and why what Biden did is so creepy.

An adult of either gender who has experienced childhood molestation at the hands of a a supposedly trusted family friend or relative will know what I’m talking about and why what Biden did is so very creepy.

Yes, and you don’t notice it in the video but in the still shots you can clearly see Biden’s hand around the girl’s upper arm, resting against the side of her little breast. Creepy, creepy, creepy.

No need to be rude.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available