Discussion: AU Senator Who Blamed NZ Shooting On Muslim Immigration Gets Egged

This tests my commitment to non-violence.

10 Likes

Indeed. I was “fuck yeah,” but then I pictured what it would mean for that norm to fall by the wayside.

May I suggest that we find his office fax number and use online free fax services to send all manner of egg pictures to him?

Edited to add:
Contact info for the Nazi prick
https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=273829

This guy got into office with 19 votes! Not a joke. Then he immediately dumped his party, joined another soon after, then gave his maiden speech in which he called for “a final solution to the immigration problem.” Yes, he went there. Story here: https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/how-fraser-anning-got-into-parliament-with-000-per-cent-of-the-vote/news-story/6719c400eacdd7022838c31e87c86b15

7 Likes

So, you’re saying we should “Egg Him On”?

7 Likes

I know it’s wrong to laugh. But the kid was poised enough to have his phone out (filming?) as he smashed it into the back of the head.

In my day, people threw eggs from a distance.

Per the fax idea - here’s a submission:

3 Likes

The egg smash that the Senator suffered pales in comparison to the suffering of so many Muslim worshiping in their mosques yesterday. He should be grateful that this is all he suffered after making his disgusting remarks and blaming this tragedy on the victims.

2 Likes

Wrong or right, that kid is one cool customer.

5 Likes

Can this please happen to Don Jr?

3 Likes

You can cut a small hole in the bottom of an egg, let the egg slide into a bowl or straight to into pan to fry. Wash out egg shell and let dry, do a full dozen like so. Fill egg shells with confetti and seal up hole with tissue paper & glue.

My friend’s mother did this at our high school graduation, chasing us around and popping them on our heads. That woman was something else!

3 Likes

Egg glitter bombs!

1 Like

There’s your true right wing tit, a full grown man punching a boy.

Soon enough to be followed by the Right justifying all this, and hoping/making sure the kid is jailed.

6 Likes

Way to go, Australia!

12 Likes

The egg needed to be rotten with a really putrid stench.
That would align it with his personality and opinion.

3 Likes

This made my day. I hope they throw the book at that senator. What a horrible person.

Racist is a snowflake

1 Like

Racist Senator’s supporters put the kid in a chokehold and took his cell phone.

3 Likes

Gotta love me some John ‘never do anything halfway’ Oliver
 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When this first occurred, nearly all of the headlines on the news sites just used the word “Senator”, without indicating that the said person was Australian, and I automatically figured it had to be a GOP Senator because, well, why wouldn’t it be?

And please, people. If you are going to do things like this, don’t waste perfectly good food doing it. Take your eggs and still-fresh vegetables and donate them to a food bank for the homeless. Then, take a pair of vinyl surgical gloves, find a nice, big, heaping pile of fresh doggy doo-doo, and use that instead. It is more degrading to the person it Is used against, it allows you to make a contribution to those more unfortunate than you are by donating said eggs and veggies, and it’s biodegradable to boot!

Not that I would ever condone doing such things to an execrable politician. Heaven forbid!

Milo Yellownipples should just be revoked. Period.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available