Discussion: Atlanta Woman Fatally Shot By Police While Detained In Back Of Squad Car

Oh, looks like you are about 20 other people on here were 100% wrong. No surprise though, knee jerk reactions are frequently wrong.

Right, it’s the cops fault…(eyeroll).

Also, I love how desperate you are for them to put it back in. You know, because the race of the cops is rilly rilly important to a guy like you for reasons I can’t guess.

Oh, wait, I can totally guess. George Zimmerman’s number one fan is just a racist piece of dog shit. It all becomes clear.

1 Like

The cops allegedly put a woman on in a squad car without disarming her first and in your world, that’s NOT their fault? And that’s the best scenario. The other scenario is that they just murdered her and then shot out the back window themselves.

1 Like

Oh, right, it’s your fault. Or maybe my fault. Better yet, let’s blame it on some poor homeless guy, or even better the classic winner in USA society: Let’s blame it on the victim as bullies and many thugs in blue love to. That’s the ticket. Oh, right, they are blaming it on the victim. That’s her fault too, right?
Some how, she forced them at gun point to be so incompetent they either didn’t handcuff a female arrestee then failed to search her for weapons. Are you for real? Don’t answer that, in your case, I fear you really believe that deluded comment. Of course, it’s the cops’ fault they screwed up this arrest in so many ways they had to shoot the woman, and probably have a cover-up now, as they so often do as videos prove. Delusional much? No eyeroll needed there. You’re actually serious which is the saddest part of this exchange.

Oh, he’s a Zimmerman fan? Why am I not surprised? I am sensing the racist part is possibly true.
He’s made some other comments that were racist, or at the very least racially insensitive.

1 Like

You are confusing me with someone else, I have consistently said GZ is trash and should have been held liable for the death of Trayvon Martin. So stop lying.

No, I am not. I defy you to find ONE post in my history saying I am a Zimmerman fan. If you need to make stuff up to try to win a debate…you lost it.

Yes, they were too relaxed, and they did not totally frisk her for fear of being accused of groping. She got one hand out of the cuffs and grabbed the gun and tried to kill them from inside the car. This is established fact. So the fact that she had the gun is the cops fault. The fact that she used the gun to shoot at cops is HER fault.

They should not have to put it back in, it was already there. When you print an AP article, you print the whole thing. If not, you have become a FOX tactic news organization.

You’re full of shit. You have consistently defended that piece of dog feces here. I’m not going to bother to look it up. You’ll be toddling along with other racist crap here for the next case, so it’s not like we have to search it out or wait long to find some more examples.

But just on your little weasel there, you said “liable”, meaning civil suit. You didn’t say “guilty”, meaning prison. You think Zimmerman was rightly acquitted. And that’s my litmus test. Anyone who could possibly buy his ridiculous and implausible explanation for how a 200 pound man needed to shoot and kill a 158 pound kid who was unarmed, and thought that he rightly got off, is a Zimmerman apologist. Go ahead and deny it.

First of all, how the hell would you know this? Are you a mind reader? Are you personal friends with them? And yet here you are, asserting that this made up excuse that only exists in your tiny brain is actual truth. And then, using Houdini powers, she got one of her hands out of HANDCUFFS? Wow, that’s amazing. Too bad she was shot dead by police, since she had a huge career in magic ahead of her.

I said he should have been charged and found guilty of negligent homicide. Murder was a ridiculous charge, he was not guilty of murder. And the kid was kicking Zimm’s ass, but Zimm is a wimp anyway, that was established at trial.

You should be whining about the prosecutors absurd charge of murder, there was no chance of conviction.

Surveillance cams, dash cam and cell phone cam footage will be released after the investigation.

Similar situation here on video. What you are saying is not possible, is on video here. And this guy also was not searched totally, and he had a gun. It’s on VIDEO. But you say it’s not possible.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25447764/video-suspect-escapes-from-handcuffs-shoots-out-patrol-car-window

People frequently get out of handcuffs, you have no idea what you speak of. Houdini did a lot more than escape handcuffs. He escaped shackles while underwater, etc. She did not do that, so she would not have had a career as a magician. Her career was as a criminal.

He’s just being himself, he’s read all the True Detective pulps as a child and fancies himself to be an expert on all matters cops and robbers.

Most here are used to his silly self serving comments and we do our best to ignore him. He calls us “The Heathers” after a deeply cherished movie that really moved him.

If you choose to engage with him you’ll only waste your time while giving him a little thrill at having sucked you into his vortex.

2 Likes

Right. You think Zimmerman was “overcharged”, when he was clearly guilty of murder. He wasn’t getting his ass kicked and he’s not a “wimp”. He was training 9 hours a week at MMA fighting and clearly started this fight and his “injuries” were 100% superficial. That you buy into his whole story but think it was merely negligence instead of racial malice and murder is why I consider you such a piece of dirt. Thanks for confirming what I said above.

2 Likes

I guess you did not watch the testimony at the trial. Clueless…

Oh, I sure did. I just wasn’t swayed by clearly self-serving bullshit. Somehow, I managed to maintain my ability to reason. I think in your case you just saw black people and freaked the fuck out. Which brings me back to the topic at hand, which is that you’re very stupid.

2 Likes

Like I said earlier…he’s a EX-Parrot on all things crime.

You’ll never best in him in a discussion nor will you ever learn anything from discussion with him.

2 Likes

It’s certainly the cops’ fault for not doing a more complete search of this woman but it’s not their fault that she opened fire. She must have been feisty – the news says that when she was arrested in 2006 she got into the driver’s seat of the police cruiser and took off, dragging an officer along. If the police knew that it was even more reason to search her thoroughly.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available