Discussion: At Pennsylvania Rally, Trump Displays Extent To Which Biden Is Under His Skin

I always heard of it as Pennsylbama.

Barbecue.

1 Like

When it’s dry out your sweating actually does some good at cooling you off. When humid, v.v.

Left or right; pick one. South lost; get over it.

Donnie’s been using paid attendees ever since he first came down that escalator.

3 Likes

I’d just like folks to remember that Trump left America for Russia a long time ago.

1 Like

Pennsyltucky is used more but the region is dotted with little college towns and pockets of Union Democrats surrounded by miles of Trumpland.

1 Like

I think my personal preference for the term “Pennsyltucky” comes from my affection for the character of the same name from Orange is the New Black. :blush:

Our area has some wonderful little college towns, and Williamsport (birthplace of Little League and home of the Little League World Series) has a vibrant and growing arts community. Plus Lewisburg is wonderful!

1 Like

You can tell them that they next time they come rolling through your neighborhood. :wink:

His base is a bit of a vaporware Potemkin Village. I’ve read where his team has recently been buying ads on Facebook to wish him a Happy Birthday.

2 Likes

OT, on occupied land ? Sort of dubious tribute, I would say…

Israel plans to name settlement on occupied land after Trump
Move in Golan Heights follows naming of Jerusalem roundabout in US president’s honour last year
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/22/israel-plans-name-golan-heights-settlement-occupied-land-trump

Pitch perfect. While I have moved to the undecided column, this is one reason why Biden leads in the polls.

1 Like

Yes, I aways try to point out that Trump country isn’t a solid swath of red but a patchwork–just a primarily red patchwork. Just like there are pockets of conservatism in the most progressive areas of the country.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available