Discussion: At Pennsylvania Rally, Trump Displays Extent To Which Biden Is Under His Skin

“He left you for another state. Remember that, please….He left you for another state, and he didn’t take care of you,”

Describe your own marriage(s) much, president Clown? My goodness he’s projecting his guilty feels from Philly to State College with that statement.

19 Likes

That bastard locks Hsipanic 11-year olds in cages for trying to move here, so why should Rump feel different about Biden?

14 Likes

Although Trump’s never left NY for another state, the people there never like him.

15 Likes

Trump left Queens. What more is there to say.

10 Likes

For darn sure Trump jobs never left China.

16 Likes

Trump and his team are acutely worried about Pennsylvania, along with Michigan and Wisconsin, all places where internal polling suggests that Biden is leading the President.

All places that Obama won twice. Hopefully, Biden can connect like Obama, rather than miss like HRC.

6 Likes

It was a grotesque (H/T Pete Buttigieg) display. It makes my skin crawl that he was in my little town. It makes my skin crawl that people I know excitedly went to see him. How don’t they understand that he doesn’t give a shit about them? How don’t they know that he would scrape them off the bottom of his shoe if he was given the chance?

It’s at least a little comfort that my closest friends and my siblings who now all live elsewhere were just as horrified as I was.

39 Likes

“Trump left Queens.”
For which Queens is forever grateful.

27 Likes

You forgot “and her e-mails.”

8 Likes

That’s the best the little bitch has got? The best he can do?

5 Likes

Trump: "He left you for another state, and he didn’t take care of you, because he didn’t take care of your jobs. "

Yeah, even at age 11, Joe Biden was stabbing Pennsylvania in the back.

24 Likes

Montoursville, PA?

Notice traitor_tRump doesn’t have the stones to have his hate-fests in any of the Commonwealth’s major cities (Philly, da Burgh).

This tells you all you need to know. His garbage only flies with a friendly audience and lacks broad-based public support.

18 Likes

Oh, Don … it’s growing weaker and weaker every day, isn’t it?

9 Likes

Desperate people do (and say) desperate things.

3 Likes

Everybody loves a parade.

11 Likes

It keeps getting better
Unhinged , The World Tour
Tickets available at all Ticketmaster Outlets

4 Likes

And…BENGHAZI!!!

1 Like

There are two reasons why Trump came to town - to the Pennsyltucky part of Pennsylvania -

1. Trump’s scared of Biden and of Pennsylvania’s support for Biden

2. We are having a special election today to replace Congressman Tom Marino (who quit less that 10 days after being sworn-in in January). Trump wants bragging rights to today’s Republican win. Even without Trump, today will be an easy win for the Republican (not a child molester like Roy Moore) who’s running to replace Marino. We are a very red district with just a few speckles of blue here and there - which I’m working to change, but it is an uphill battle.

17 Likes

Biden abandoned Pennsylvania in 6th grade… Which is 5 more grades than Trump ever passed.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available