Discussion: At Pennsylvania Rally, Trump Displays Extent To Which Biden Is Under His Skin

Stranger things have happened. We had Chris Carney, a Democrat, for two terms but he defeated an incumbent who was accused of strangling a call girl. Fred Keller is merely dumb as a rock and a mindless Trump fan.

1 Like

Oh, also! Just so you know, we say -

Goin’ up the 'Sock to swim in the crick

Oh yes, how could I forget about Don Sherwood? I remember someone put bras on all his yard signs in Hughesville. Hah!

1 Like

He’s doing to his cult what he whispered into the ears of all too many women. Grosses me out.

2 Likes

What gets me is any number of character actors in films over the decades have developed a weird sing-song voice a lot like Trump’s as an immediately understood signal to the audience that they’re decidedly off and dangerous people. In real life it would be an instant and insistent warning bell.

4 Likes

Sorry donald but Biden wasn’t in the Senate when his family moved to Maryland. And a 6th grader doesn’t steal jobs. Candy maybe but not jobs.
So trump resorts to lying once again and his rubes won’t even question any of his bullshit.
If trump is gonna bitch about Biden put it on what he did or didn’t do after he was elected, not before.
And it isn’t illegal for a family to move, donald.
BTW donald where is your place of residence? Is it NYC, Florida or DC?

4 Likes

Hey donald, you all knowing stable genius, am I responsible for my dad getting a promotion that moved us ( when I was 10) from my native California to New Jersey and the 3 yrs later to Ohio?

1 Like

…And there will be millions who will believe this and hate Joe Biden for running away at age 11 and hopping the first train out of Pennsylvania…

I am so glad I will be long dead when this saga of U.S. History is finally told.

Gee, I guess it was my fault also when my parents moved us from PA for New Jersey. I was five and obviously I could have changed their minds—Not.

If I met someone with that weird voice (and didn’t also see his very strange appearance), I would run and hide.

1 Like

I think he would answer NYC, but they hate him, so it’s nothing to brag about.

You’d think so, but his followers don’t seem to care. They just want to be part of the chanting, crowds and then they go home happy.

1 Like

I feel certain that he hasn’t just considered harassing opponents with the IRS, he just hasn’t managed to get the IRS to do so, yet. I’m sure Billy Barr and Stevie Mnuchin will collectively figure out how to make that happen, but they’ve been busy with other things lately.

1 Like

Someone here mentioned “AF 2 in the background” – you can drop a 'copter down in a bunch of places.

Yes, and it has the same effect on him – he gets off on it. Gives me the creepy crawlies.

1 Like

I was gonna post something about shoving a body out the door of a 'copter but it sounded like a threat which would be wrong and nasty of me. Instead may I just say that I detest trump as a man for his infidelity, boorish behavior, incompetent leadership and un-Christian manner?

I would assume very very carefully if at all. Depending on the length of the runway.

I saw clips and its nothing more than a stand-up riff with lots of one-liners. He looks so pleased with himself as he looks around like a 4-year old at the applauding droolies. You know things are getting bad and he’s shitting himself so he holds a rally, he needs the approval so bad. What a pathetic, needy asshole.
Why is he in campaign mode all the time? Damn, I forgot he can sell lots of hats to the MAGAtards.

Looking forward to the Farewell Tour.

And Nixxon strenuously tried to muzzle the media. Back when the media had some stones.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available