Discussion: Armed Texas Mosque Protester Defends Posting Muslims' Addresses

Discussion for article #243234

And he lists himself as “self-employed”: https://www.facebook.com/bill.connservativegorilla?fref=ts

7 Likes

if it was my intention to use this as a hit list then it would have already happened

'Cuz he’d make a darn good, if a bit chubby, hitman is what I guess he means…

5 Likes

They’re always the victims.

47 Likes

If you’re wondering what the hell is in the water up in north Texas, it’s fracking chemicals.

31 Likes

This asshole doesn’t need any help getting any help. He’s self-smearing!

16 Likes

“I am being attacked and smeared by the liberal media for legally
exercising my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights …”
Yep, you exercised the hell out of 'em. Now other people are exercising theirs. Why aren’t you rejoicing?

68 Likes

No, you were just caught doing something highly perverted and probably illegal. You smeared yourself with your own excrement. Live with the stench.

13 Likes

This guy can dish it but he sure can’t take it. You got your say and now everyone else has the right to respond. You don’t get your say and then everyone else has to shut up. There are consequences to every action and you reap what you sow.

65 Likes

“I am being attacked and smeared by the liberal media for legally exercising my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights and for using public data to defend my credibility when they make accusations against me,” Wright wrote on Thursday.

Dude, everyone else–including the “liberal media”–has a first amendment right to speak their minds, as well. As for your referencing your second amendment right – how has anyone “smeared” you for owning a gun? JeezuzMuther, you are a dainty little flower, aren’t you?

Wright went on to describe his group as “self defense only” and wrote that none of its members had killed any Muslims.

Well, how kind of you.

Edited to correct grammar.

41 Likes

Right winger saying “I’m being smeared/vilified/demonized” = “I totally made a big asshole move and I didn’t care, because that’s true to my principles. Having said that, this is NOT the reaction I expected to get… I thought everyone would love it. So now I’m being unfairly smeared”…

What a bunch of ch*ckenshits.

28 Likes

Just because you have the freedom to do something, doesn’t mean you’re not an asshole for doing so.

26 Likes

I was just thinking that these guys always think that first amendment rights end with themselves. If anyone else says anything, then these dolts think they have been victimized.

29 Likes

If you commit the crime of killing another human being, you face the legal consequences. If you inspire other people to kill you can pretend that your hands are clean and you don’t face any legal consequences.

So you’ve outed yourself as a dirty scumbag.

15 Likes

Booo hooo hooo! You guys are hurting my feewings! Boo hoo! Let me hate and endanger the lives of innocent people in peace! Boo Hoo!

14 Likes

He actually believes he was just trying to help. No way to reach him when everything is always someone else’s fault. Truth has a liberal bias…one reason is that it’s self-examining.

3 Likes

Mentally unstable individuals do that you know…self-smearing, only with their own feces, which is what this bonehead seems intent to do to himself. What an low-life asshole he is…

3 Likes

They think that the First Amendment allows them to say what they want, and that others must listen without replying.

18 Likes

Alternate headline: Victimizer Claims He Is Being Victimized!

8 Likes

He is a typical Tea Moran.

4 Likes