Discussion: Arizona Man Accused Of Leaving 5-Year-Old Granddaughter Alone In Desert

Discussion for article #242437

Wow.

Charge him with being too fucking stupid to live while you’re at it.

32 Likes

Is the cheeseburger okay?

13 Likes

WTF

never let this guy near a gun or a kid again.
17 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, meet your new GOP frontrunner.

30 Likes

Thanks NRA.

18 Likes

Thank God this kid didn’t hurt herself or anyone else. I would like to ask this guy exactly what his thought process was here. Obviously none, but still.

9 Likes

Arizona wouldn’t be as stupid as it is without Maricopa county. If Maricopa were gone Arizona’s collective IQ would jump.

13 Likes

Two words come to mind; dementia, and/or alcohol/drugs. Stupid doesn’t cut it on this one. My money’s on alcohol. God bless the child.

16 Likes

Will the RW Wurliitzer queue up the condemnations of this “thug”, this “animal”, and Phoenix’s “decadent urban culture”?

14 Likes

AZ Man, taking a run at besting the current leader - FL Man.

Welcome to the End Times, sit back and watch them go crazy.

2 Likes

Awww, come on…it’t not like he left her alone without shelter and protection!

/s

LD

3 Likes

He seems nice!

10 Likes

Aaaaaah, Mom and Dad. Do you know where Grandpa is? With your kid?

6 Likes

I don’t see what the problem is here. A gun is just a tool. Why would anyone have a problem with giving a tool to a child?

11 Likes

All right, I know this story looks bad on the surface, but…

18 Likes

But, but, but…his second Ammendment rights…she was in the well-organized militia. No doubt about it.

5 Likes

Typical know-nothing liberal: doing that would violate the constitutional rights of the gun.

7 Likes

Unless this man has dementia ----put him underneath the jail. Bastard.

5 Likes

Gotta wonder about the kid’s parents in this matter. Hmmmmm… Dad’s a gun nut with no sense of personal responsibility and he’s never taken care of me my entire upbringing. Oh, hell, the babysitter’s $8/hr., lets call dad!

I get where you’re going… it must be an absolute cluster-fuck underneath.

6 Likes