Discussion: Arizona GOPer:

Discussion for article #231693

Using Huppenthal’s name and education in the same sentence makes me cringe.

8 Likes

Typical, puerile GOP/Teatroll racist trash. The guy just HAD to leave a floater…

Makes you wonder how long it will be before someone figures out he also upper-decked it somehow.

5 Likes

The former head of Arizona’s education department said classes that taught hip hop were illegal and denounced them for advocating "ethnic solidarity

and

In the letter, Huppenthal noted one of the lines from the course’s lesson, which read: “Hip Hop is defined as the artistic response to oppression." He cited it as an example of how the course violated an existing Arizona law.

So I guess that means Huppenthal believes that oppression is generally experienced by “certain” ethnic groups? Because KRS-ONE’s description seems pretty encompassing. Or he’s one of those hip hop = black people, and also hip hop= degenerate “gangster” rappers.

3 Likes

Because the victors write the history books, duh. Who cares about the losers?! They don’t count, because I say so. Stop oppressing my right to oppress you!

4 Likes

I believe his statement violates clause (2) of the law. Seize him!

2 Likes

As usual, and stop me if you’ve heard it before, you can’t spell crazy without “R-AZ”

2 Likes

His statement is confusing. I think he probably just meant that Hip Hop has sucked since Biggie died. Yup.

6 Likes

They get to take a course with KRS-One? Wow.

4 Likes

Unsurprising that Arizona, the state on the Mexican border where evil old white people move to to acclimate to Hell, is also the state with the most concentrated pockets of White Panic in the nation.

4 Likes

Oh, just wait. His successor, Diane Douglas, is even dumber and more extremist.

2 Likes

Huppenthal’s had it in for Hispanic students here in AZ from the beginning of his tenure. He’s a real Dick.

2 Likes

Most of those AZ bagger pockets are in Maricopa county, not Pima county where I live.

2 Likes

Like I said, concentrated. Big state, but they pack themselves into a very few square miles like proximity to each other was going to help ward off both the Scary Browns and their own mortality alike.

2 Likes

That does sound like a really stupid class, especially if taught in elementary or high school. That said, I can’t imagine how downright frightened some white people must be as they go about their daily lives.

2 Likes

Buy his own definition anything containing “under God” is also illegal.

Karma-something.

1 Like

I promise to start believing in god if Huppenthal wakes up tomorrow morning and realizes that he is a poor minority Arizona elementary school student who just had an incredibly vivid dream about being a bigoted white dude.

1 Like

Wait…he’s going to disparage a class taught by the Grandmaster, KRS-One?

Superintendent Huppenthal, clearly You Must Learn:

“…violated an existing Arizona law…”

Conservatives believe you can legislate morality. In fact, they believe, politicians must legislate morality for they are the guardians of our most cherished national values.

Like the one that says man walked with dinosaurs.