Discussion: Arizona Anti-Muslim Activist Tries To Raise $10M As He Goes Into Hiding

His “fighting hole”???

As opposed to his other holes. Used for other things…

THIS is truly the natural evolution of GoFundMe

1 Like

Yeah, because he will get anywhere near that amount.

LOL

2 Likes

What an amazing asshole…

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel like this was the plan all along. Deal with a lot of insults, negative press, maybe a few threats and walk away a millionaire. All at the expense of the idiots who support him.

14 Likes

Needs an above ground pool for his double-wide.

6 Likes

Ah, hahahahaha! Yeah-don’t do stupid shit and you won’t need millions of dollars to “go into hiding” and “protect you family”! Free speech isn’t free!

4 Likes

Not too bright is he? 10 million dollars? Seriously? Got a few too many zeros there pal.

People just need to openly mock these rightwing idiots. Their scam is so transparently obvious.

2 Likes

This is the guy who was opening his cake hole in the first place because he wanted to teach his daughter something.

Now I guess he’s teaching her this:

6 Likes

$10M after one public appearance?!

There are only so many anti-Islam shekels to go around.

He will have to cueue up behind Pamela Geller and the others who have been peddling Islamaphobia for years.

5 Likes

I’m having to go into hiding after this because they’re calling for lone wolves to come and behead me.”

With any luck.

1 Like

“Wow is that guy stupid” – direct quote from a box of hammers

15 Likes

This guy sure says he was a Marine a lot. Was he ever IN combat? What WAS his service, anyway?

2 Likes

By ‘behead,’ he means 'eat his dog’s kibble.

That’s right! ACTUAL wolves are coming out to his place to steal dinner from his puppies!

1 Like

Unfortunately the community of people found his little prank unworthy of notice, and he won’t be a martyr for bigots and warmongers. Fortunately the rubes will never hear that truth on their AM radios or on FXU News.

1 Like

‘Fighting hole.’

You mean he NAMES his toilet?

5 Likes

She did a long time ago: sarahpac.

2 Likes

So this guy says in the video that he is worried about Islam posing a threat to his two daughters… so he deals with that by going out and intentionally inciting anger and potential violence against he and his family? Now his daughters and family have to go into hiding because of the bullshit he intentionally brought upon them? Yeah… he obviously has their best interests in mind (rolls eyes).

8 Likes

Kind of makes you wonder why Zimmerman isn’t running one of these things constantly.

If I were a Marine, I would be disgusted and ashamed of this moron.

8 Likes

I doubt George has too many friends anymore. He’s made his bed and keeps soiling it.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available