Discussion: Apprentice Transcript Hidden In Plain View: Trump Critiques Woman's Skin

what was she – not orange enough?

18 Likes

The $5 million penalty is laughable. I can’t believe any court would enforce that. Such penalties have to be reasonable.

Another instance of Donald’s bullying.

9 Likes

Is there anything in Donald Trump’s life that didn’t end with a Non Disclosure Agreement?

23 Likes

“Nobody respects women more than I do,” said Trump.

14 Likes

FOX: This is extremely positive for Sir Trump. You can see for yourself that he didnt grab anyone’s genetalia. Liberals have been caught in their own lie.

5 Likes

I’ll bet that is exactly what some of The Dumpsteretts will key off of…

2 Likes

And the winner of Chiselin’ Trump’s latest beauty pageant is… Miss Ahjinny!

7 Likes

It’s a virtual certainty he asked women he dated to sign an NDA before he agreed to take them out.

2 Likes

His current run for public office. He and his spawn will live to regret this decision of his which was entirely motivated by HO’'s public humiliation at the hands of our president.

9 Likes

I think there might be a point of diminishing return on releasing this sort of stuff unless new instances of boorish/misogynistic/criminal behavior are decidedly worse than the ones already out there. Even the most odious cad can attract a few people feeling sorry for him if the crowd appears to be needlessly piling on.

4 Likes

If Burnett knew about the stuff that allegedly went on, and did nothing to stop it, couldn’t they be subject to a litany of hostile workplace lawsuits? If I was a major labor lawyer, I would happily pay the $5M fee, in exchange for the hundreds of millions of dollars in damages that could be levied against his production company.

7 Likes

I think the constant talk of it, will cause him to melt down and make the story even bigger.

2 Likes

It’s so dripping with irony… I hope it chokes him —

The ultra secret NDA super sensitive asshole… just can not keep out of the limelight — It is SO terrible … terrible I tell you, to be him … believe me —

And he brought it ALL upon himself — POPCORN !

7 Likes

I don’t know… I think that it’s just a constant (if not subtle, ahem) reminder to the Donald that his nuclear arsenal is about the size of Kim Jong Un’s… he doesn’t really know what kind of hammer that Hillary’s oppo team will use at the right time – and that $5 million is covered.

3 Likes

“I assume you’re gonna leave this off, don’t put this shit on the show, you know. But her skin, her skin sucks, okay?” he says in the transcript, according to the Huffington Post. “I mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.”

So says the obese orange shit-stain!

3 Likes

Hillary’s life and career have been under a microscope for decades. I doubt there are many tidbits to drop that haven’t already come to light. However, it makes me slightly ill at ease to know, for sure, the Trump campaign is paying several people to pore over every damned database, book, speech, contract, business deal and everything else trying to find the sort of stuff that has burned Trump. If nothing comes out of import it won’t be for the lack of a very serious, dedicated attempt at finding it.

1 Like

This is nothing. The Donald has been quoted publicly trashing women because of their looks for decades. There’s no reason to believe this will add anything to what we know. “Grab them by the pussy” resonated because it finally went to far for even the lowest of low information voters. This is nothing.

2 Likes

This’ll cost you a hundred bucks if his attorneys can figure out who you are.

6 Likes

The man has skin like a poisonous toad. It’s nauseating. And the fact is, even when he was young, he looked like the villainous betrayer in a romance novel, that sort of sicko rich-kid good looks. Now he’s ugly inside and out.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available