Discussion: AP: Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry Dropping Out Of 2016 Race

Discussion for article #240411

Seventeen little Americans from all over the world all in a row, none of them Native Americans, and all want to be president, and all totally unqualified, uncaring, unintelligent, uninformed.

Watch this first one go down, like one of thos beer bottles all in a row. All American beers, taste so pale, no white, and even the less that white skinned guy seems to be saying crazy stuff, just like the rich white guys and one rich woman.

My bet is on Carly Fiorina to oppose the inevitable HIllary, two women, both too ignorant and unaware of how the world has changed since Hillary’s husband took office in 1993.

How has it changed? About 30 million Latino Americans have become legally of age, about 20,000 African-Americans have been killed, about 3,000 from bullets of police officers; about 20,000,000 men and women have been put into debt because of college educations. About half a million men and women served in the armed forces and have been permanently injured in senseless wars Bush 2 declared. Shall I go on how the nation and world have changed since Bill Clinton took office in 1993? No one earns what they are worth except the top 2%.

So we’ve arrived at the place after 2012, when Iowo thought Perry should be number one in line for the presidency, at least Perry now is seen as a total idiot.

3 Likes

Oooops!

6 Likes

At least he had the sense to drop out. Even a stopped clock is right once a day.

20 Likes

Filing with probate would have cleared that up.
16 Likes

Have his glasses dropped out too?

14 Likes

The headline should lead “Rick Perry exits clown car.”

5 Likes

He will need the glasses for the trial, facing criminal charges for the next 5-10 years.

3 Likes

This creates the opening Newt Gingrich has been waiting for.

13 Likes

“Today I submit that His will remains a mystery, but some things have become clear.”

No, his will is not a mystery. His will was that you shouldn’t be President.

4 Likes

One down!

6 Likes

Fortunately for the Republicans, they have 16 equally qualified statesmen with equal gravitas and intelligence to take his place.

20 Likes

Ex-Gov. Smartglasses: “Today I submit that His will remains a mystery, but some things have become clear…”

“…Like the fact that Trump pinched my nutter shtick…And that I’m flat broke – man, am I busted…Are you gonna eat that?”

13 Likes

Rick who?

6 Likes

Indeed. A tremendous field - the best in a generation. He’s such a kidder.

7 Likes

One wing nut down, sixteen to go. Looks like Perry only plays well in his wing nut state.

3 Likes

Sixteen, (16) more idiots to go. Then, America decides between some wonderful people on the Democratic side. I have my favorite, but could live with any of those peole who actually have a brain and want to do that horrible job.

3 Likes

Pass the popcorn!

1 Like

Didn’t see that one coming. Some things will never cease to amaze me, one is the complete lack of self-knowledge these clowns present with.

2 Likes

You didn’t see that coming? Are you F* in blind to ignoramuses?