Discussion: AP: Flynn Amends Disclosure Firm To Reflect Ties To Controversial Data Firm

3 Likes

Flynnghazi!!!

6 Likes

No doubt more house cleaning in preparation for (or in conjunction with) his interview with Mueller’s grand jury.

8 Likes

AP: Flynn Amends Disclosure Firm To Reflect Ties To Controversial Data Firm Form

FIFY!

6 Likes

I’m sure there are big clues hidden in these amended forms. Kushner, Manafort, Flynn - look for their first submissions and revisions, and I bet there’s something there.

1 Like

It’s the new normal. Lie until you get caught, than amend the form.

10 Likes

I do declare the members of this administration seem to have the most lackadaisical, forgetful, hopelessly flawed recollection of any supposed bunch of ‘professionals’ on earth - forget - overlooked- when does it become intentional fraud?

5 Likes

The evil Mercers’ firm?

2 Likes

Naw. Just ask 'em under oath why they felt a need to amend form #a or file form #b retroactively or to initially lie to investigators while under oath.

“Later on we’ll chill and watch the fireworks from here.”
— from the song “Gaslighting Abbie” (Steely Dan “Two Against Nature”)

Ah, this is so much better:

7 Likes

“Flynn didn’t perform work or accept payment as part of the agreement with SCL Group.”

Technically, sponsoring Flynn’s table at that Russia Today dinner in Moscow didn’t count as “payment”.

Also, swapping the flash drives with Vlad during the borscht course didn’t count as “performing work”.

Some CPA firm sent a certified letter to that effect.

So there’s really nothing to see here.

(ETA: Uncle Wally gets a “like” any time he posts Fagen and Becker.)

14 Likes

Cambridge Analytica.

How I’ve waited to see that name.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

7 Likes

But…of course he does…

1 Like

Wow; that’s a lot of innocent oversights.

4 Likes

Now that I have come clean and have listed my 423 errors , I’m innocent ,right?

4 Likes

Does that mean the collusion was handed turnkey to Trump?

3 Likes

I wonder if he did this to screw the Mercers… I suspect that their analytics firm is going to prove to have been key in the russian hacking/voter disenfranchisement … coordination between Jared & his crack analytics team and the Russian hackers…
I think the RNC was probably involved too, though I don’t think any of them will get pulled in…swamp too deep.

5 Likes

It would really make my day to see Flynn, Jared et al. prosecuted for lying on government forms. I know it will never happen, but still…once is sloppiness. Multiple times? You’re a lying crook.

9 Likes

Trudat…

…as any major dude will tell you.

7 Likes

Or, in the words of the song that I use as my ring tone, so I can identify the instant soulmates who recognize it:

Here come those Santa Ana winds again …

2 Likes

After all these leaks and disclosures, I bet a lot of these people are saying to themselves, “Maybe we should have set up our own private server. I hear it’s really hard to hack those. Anybody have Hillary’s number?”

5 Likes