Discussion: Anti-Muslim Activist Says GoFundMe Page Asking For $10M Was A Fake

Discussion for article #237230

But as A Marine who has been to war, I assure you that I only want peace.

How long till we learn he was never a Marine, and never went to war?

11 Likes

Bagger, puh-leeze!

11 Likes

Not too smart, is he? If the fund-raiser were fake, wouldn’t we have heard from the so-called real person , say, last week when he was in the news? Just guessing here but I suspect his life right now requires him to backtrack a bit to regain a grip. Doubt that this is the first time for him given his lack of impulse control.

8 Likes

sure…lol…my dog ate my homework…check’s in the mail…loser!

8 Likes

Nice spider web tattoo on his elbow. Pretty much tells you all you need to know about him.
Fifteen minutes is way too much time for some people.

8 Likes

Wow! It’s almost like hosting a “Draw Mohammed” contest is a really fucking stupid idea that only a tremendous idiot with no understanding of how the modern world works and has no responsibility to himself and his family would do. Shocking!

20 Likes

Someone should buy him a wood chipper. He’d be nicknamed “Stubby” inside a week.

7 Likes

As a Marine who has been to more than one war, I say it is time for this guy to STFU. The more he talks, the more pathetic he sounds. Whimpering is not a Marine characteristic. Neither is putting you family at risk for some macho stunt or complaining when things go predictably wrong. Do all of us a favor and just stop talking.

25 Likes

Oh this guy is an Oathkeeper asshat. That explains a lot.

9 Likes

The grift kinda blew up in your face, didn’t it, bagger?

6 Likes

There’s an old sailing adage: When you spit in the wind, it lands in your face.

5 Likes

Lack of impulse control and total lack of intelligence. Just another stupid grifter–even stupider than Palin, if such a thing is possible.

2 Likes

I doubt that his Social and credit cards were exposed. He’s just whinging and puling for attention. I seriously doubt if he’s an ex-marine, he’s way too whiny.

6 Likes

I’m thinking he was never, ever a Marine. As you say, he’s far too whiny.

3 Likes

“The spartan in me won’t let that happen!”

8 Likes

Pull the other one, it has bells on it.

I don’t buy for a second his Facebook account was “hacked”.

7 Likes

No one would ever accuse a teabagger of knowing what words mean.

It’s only “slander” if it is a lie. Yeah, your facebook account might have been hacked, but you are an anti-Muslum bigot, and that’s provable.

2 Likes

I don’t believe him. Everything points to him. Seems he’s gotten a “taste” of his being in the public eye and he has to feed that. He’s a phony who doesn’t take responsibility for anything.

4 Likes

“Activist”? You are too kind.

3 Likes