Discussion: Anthony Weiner Confirms That Child Welfare Agency Is Investigating Him

Sick puppy. It wouldn’t be a story except for the (D).

1 Like

Can you say “supervised visitation” (SOO’-per-vized VIS’-it-eh-shun)?

1 Like

So long as they don`t send a female ; he will probably get a boner . roflmfao .

Sick puppy. It wouldn’t be a story except for the (D).

That’s a crock. If he was a Republican, every lefty blog including this one would be crowing about it loudly, and we’d all be joining in the condemnation, including you and me.

2 Likes

That made me snort milk out of my nose.

OK - a little context here? Is he suggesting that they get together and have sex with his 4 year old? Is he sending a charming photo of a dad in an affectionate time with his kid to show what a great guy he is?

We can all agree that he’s got a problem, but I’m not certain this rises to the level of investigation by Child Welfare. Other thoughts?

Should be investigated but unless there is more promptly dismissed without action.

1 Like

I think this guy should be on suicide watch. I can’t imagine what it must be like to deal with his compulsion and the worldwide attention it draws. I hope he can get it together before it kills him.

2 Likes

That pic was more than a bit weird.

At least crop before you send in this case.

Just hope he gets the mental health help he desperately needs…

Lasting harm to the child.

I mean really, he let his child be a prop and joked about it. There is no way I’d trust this guy to make unsupervised visits. It’s not like they were in separate rooms, either - how old does he think the child has to be before he thinks the kid might be aware of what is going on? Add to that the high-profile nature of the family: what happens to this child when he’s school age, when he and his peers have access to the internet…