Discussion: Ann Coulter Urges: Just Vote For Any 'Crap-Ass' GOPer

Discussion for article #226365

Unfortunately for Republican voters, that describes the vast majority of them.

23 Likes

If I was a Republican I’d be going, :Thanks, Ann. Thanks just awfully."

9 Likes

“He’s bad on amnesty but look, who cares — there are a lot of bad Republicans, there are no good Democrats,” she insisted

And not that I was expecting rationality, but anyone that holds extremist views like that on either side has completely lost their mind.

7 Likes

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

The Republican party needs an intervention.

2 Likes

Deep Throat, the sequel…Real Deep Throat…starting mAnn Coulter

1 Like

Is Coulter even a real person anymore? I mean, doesn’t she seem at this point to be more like some sort of bad piece of performance art?

Ann Coulter: More thing than human.

14 Likes

I didn’t know the right wing nut jobs disliked Boner. I thought it was just the thinking public who found him totally ineffective.

1 Like

The same sentiment has been expressed on this side of the aisle many times, and for the same reasons. The question yet to be answered is will Republican voters be more pragmatic and numerous than Democratic voters this November?

1 Like

Charles Manson vs any Democrat -

• and Ann would be licking envelops for Manson -
12 Likes

I like it. I’m so-and-so and I want to be your crap-ass and I approve of this message.

5 Likes

Is there any other kind?

4 Likes

Less than 23 chromosomes?

Says the gal who dated Dinesh D’souza.

9 Likes

Unfortunately for Republican voters, that describes “all” of them.
There fixed it for you.

5 Likes

Actually that was Laura Ingraham. One wonders if anyone has ever succumbed to dating Ann.

3 Likes

Hannity and Coulter should make the rounds around the states to the various State Fairs. They’d be excellent in the freak shows.

1 Like

Inspiring stuff.

I suspect they are all just desiccated husks hanging from her webs in the attic, their ichor having been sucked dry by this she (?) beast.

1 Like

Well, Coulter did too. Just be glad the union produced no offspring.