Discussion: Ammon Bundy's Wife To Oregon Occupiers: Ammon Wants You To Go Home

Discussion for article #245231

“I’m calling on the Feds to ignore all of the Federal laws you broke”…

Good luck with that, hon.

And start getting to know the prison-spouse support groups. They’ll be useful for your next few years.

8 Likes

Shorter: If you screw this up any more than we already have, Ammon won’t be able to get a deal. Go home.

She might want to move closer. The commute is likely to be a bitch.

6 Likes

The four remaining holdouts have uploaded a video that looks like the last dance at drunken party at the river. I hope they clean up their mess when they leave.

5 Likes

ammon says “send money and snacks… my $538,000 SBA Loan (from the greedy, overbearing, tyrannical Government is almost all used up”.

1 Like

Sorry, but there’s a sign out front of their little occupied clubhouse–“No girls allowed!”

3 Likes

Ammon probably had a nice chat with federal prosecutors who made it abundantly clear that he will be held responsible for everything that happened up to this point and beyond.

Ammon now is more than a little nervous that some whacko fellow traveller will actually shoot and kill someone, which will find its way on to his bill of sale as the ring leader. So the new word is, ‘everybody go home and get arrested there’.

I hope these yahoos fully grasp that several weeks of video statements and phone traffic (warrant approved) will now get to be the star witness at their individual trials.

8 Likes

I vaguely remember that scene from Brokeback Mountain…

Bingo- you got it in one.

1 Like

I’m sure Ammon was amazed at how much he liked the body cavity search. She should be worried.

They can go home, immunity from prosecution? good luck with that.

4 Likes

Occupiers: We are home.

1 Like

Yup she AND ammon have been legally consulted and are now aware of how deep in the shit he really is.

1 Like

They’re going to be charged for that too. They were using a big piece of equipment (some earth moving thing, I couldn’t see clearly) yesterday.

They’ve pretty much torn up the compound. Their list of charges is getting longer by the day.

7 Likes

When he says “nobody’s been hurt” at 4:04 I thought “except for the dead guy.”

6 Likes

Wo Fat replies:

“HEY! Yew get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pah!”

3 Likes

Yeah the ones that lead to the death and injury of two of your supporters. Man these Bundys dont fall far from the dumdum tree do they…

1 Like

Da Bundy gang never cared much what the courts ruled in the past. But now, it’s “Where is the compassion?” “Please let my friends go home without charges.” Prosecutors are not paid to be compassionate. Sorry. Any and all compassion they get will be cost around $800 per hour from a competent criminal defense attorney. Maybe ol’ Cliven will hock his moo cows.

2 Likes

Yep. After Ammon’s criminal trials are through I will be highly surprised if he doesn’t face some sort of civil action from the LaVoy family for creating the circumstances that lead to the death of their patriarch.

Especially now that all the free farm labor and government checks from their foster parent racket have dried up.

2 Likes

I expect Cliven to offer to take in a sister wife.

3 Likes