Discussion for article #238537
I think I just heard Sarah Palin’s head explode.
He should have trolled her by announcing death panels.
Good! The Alaskians are so fortunate that $ister $arah was a great, big QUITTER!
Well, now she will be covered!
…and also too their jamming them down the throats of hard workin’ fightin’ 'Murcans!
I am ever so curious as to who exactly is the health insurance provider for The Palin Family. Sarah, Todd and the minor children, perhaps the whole family was likely covered by the employee plan at Fox News, but that will end soon now that she has been let go. Sarah, due to her many media appearances may even be a member of SAG-AFTRA, but I doubt it. If Obamacare allows children to stay on their parents plan until they are 26 years old, does it allow grandchildren too? As far as I know neither of Simple Sarah’s bone-headed, high school dropout children holds much of a job lately. I’m dying to find out if either they or their babies would be covered by Alaska’s expansion of Medicaid under the Obamacare provisions. We can’t ask Palin, she’ll just lie.
“[T]he Republican-controlled statehouse – which is currently out of session – thwarted the Medicaid expansion….”
The GOP clearly doesn’t want Alaskans to become dependent on socialist handouts from the state.
Except for that Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend.
I mean, Alaskans have to earn that two grand per year by…well…um…breathing.
So, you see, totally different.
Oh, you must live in Russia.
Cool. The anti-LePage.
Could you post an mp3 of it?
Checked: Palin like all the Faux RWAC’s is a member of AFTRA. I don’t know that she has appeared on film enough to get a SAG card.
They bribed a whole state to get that pipeline built. Out of cheap Chinese steel.
I doubt it. Only dogs would be able to hear it.
If I’m not mistaken, a couple of people on this blog basically predicted that within a few years of the ACA being implemented, some Red states would actually come around, hat in hand, looking for that sweet health care money. Congrats.
Luckily for the surrounding area, her ass heroically jumped on it to absorb the blast.
And her fertile daughters…
I would guess that you beat about 500 people to that line.
“I think I just heard Sarah Palin’s head explode.”
Or implode?