Discussion: Alan Gross Thanks Obama For Securing His Release From Cuban Prison

Discussion for article #231298

This is the second time that Obama has secured the release of an American held overseas, and the second time the GOP has slammed him for it.

11 Likes

“I support the president” – Alan Gross

6 Likes

Does this mean Gross is not going to vote for Ted Cruz, like all the other Jews were expected to?

4 Likes

AlaN GROSS thiNKs THAT OhbUMMer is THE WOrst FAke KEnyaN PResident EVER aND A horrible NEGOTIATOr.

2 Likes

Cue the knuckle draggers at FOX to start digging through his past to find some dirt to smear him with.

6 Likes

Rush Limbaugh is going to be the most outraged. Once Cuban cigars become widely available, he can no longer smoke them as a way of flaunting his wealth and burnish his republican street cred as a rebel.

6 Likes

$10 says that the Faux News Teatroll crowd will claim that Obama made him says that stuff about the country’s policies being “mutually belligerent.”

3 Likes

No wonder the GOPers hate the President. After 8 years of the moron and the evil wizard, he just keeps twisting their noses, and that’s in spite of tremendous opposition. One can only imagine what could have been done with a bipartisan effort for the last 6 years.

4 Likes

What a gracious man. I wish a lot of Americans having gone through like circumstances would act/speak in such an uplifting way.

4 Likes

And really…isn’t it past time for Faux, Breitbart, WND, Daily Caller et al to dig up a disgruntled pair of parents whose child wasn’t bargained for and didn’t get saved so they can “prove” this is all just “politically motivated”? My guess is we’ll see a story or two along those lines by Friday.

2 Likes

It’s Bergdahl all over again! Impeach!

3 Likes

And what this President does is BIG.

Saved the auto industry, implemented the stimulus, health care, Dodd-Frank, the China emissions agreement, the Syria chemical weapons surrender, Iran nuke talks, Israel-Palestine talks, gay marriage, immigration, and now Cuba – all stuff for the history books.

The Republicans: filibusters, sequesters, government shutdowns, 53 Obamacare repeals, last-minute giveaways to corporate and Wall Street special interests…

Obama opens his EYES WIDE to discern the broadest possible public interest.

Republicans SQUINT to spy an advantage for special interests.

2 Likes

I actually thank Obama every day just for being born and to his late mother for giving birth to this national treasure. I know some of you think I am over the top, but that’s okay. I love my President

4 Likes

Not at all, he’s just the man to turn this ship around.
The right man for these times.

2 Likes

Amen to that!!

1 Like

Except Obama isn’t running for anything so there is no political motivation on his part - yes I know, I am preaching to the choir - but really -they have no leg to stand on. Just the same old phony outrage on a daily basis. It’s laughable and pathetic

2 Likes

Perfectly said. Thank you.

1 Like