Discussion: After Waffling On Kavanaugh, Rand Paul Predictably Says He'll Support Nominee

Was there ever a doubt about him doing this?

13 Likes

Every time. Every. Damn. Time. He makes a big stink of how he may not support a nominee or a bill, gets a bunch of headlines, a certain brand of liberal bizarrely gives him credit, and then he quietly acquiesces to whatever the party wants. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

10 Likes

Will he ever tire of being a disingenuous, predictable ,pathetic laughingstock? Only time will tell…

8 Likes

When is the msm going stop falling for his routine?

4 Likes

When they start using words like predictably in their headlines, like this fine article does.

6 Likes

I know the competition is pretty intense, but Rand Paul gets my vote as the biggest shit weasel in American politics.

It’s too bad the media refuses to ignore him altogether. How many other stories miss coverage because of the time and energy wasted reporting on Paul’s latest “principled stand”.

It’s only news when he factually follows through on his threats to buck his own party.

But he won’t, because he’s a, you know, shit weasel.

5 Likes

Nope, still not making it into first place for “current Senators from Kentucky who deserve to be run through an asphalt spreader” …

6 Likes

Libertarian… lol

3 Likes

The nation’s most prominent Libertarian will vote to tilt the court to favor a unitary executive. Whatever Russian-supplied dirt Trump dangled before Randy and Lindsey during those golf outings must be eye-opening.

5 Likes

(pretends to check notes)

No.

2 Likes

Never invested any hope there, so no reaction to this.

There is no sign of Rs not voting lockstep on this. The strategic question for the Dems has to be: how do we attach the greatest possible cost on the Rs?

To which Donald Trump responded, “Who’s ur daddy? Bitch…”

1 Like

Collins is running a close 2nd

2 Likes

Just another case of this limp prick doing some dumb shit to draw attention to his sad pathetic self. And jesus all those long drawn out twitter post to make it appear he’s a thinker. Hey dumb fuck, thinkers don’t post great thoughts on twitter. eg Donald.

When they stop pining for the “good ol’ days.”

His views on . . . separation of powers are encouraging.

Especially the one that so completely separates the powers of the Judicial and Executive Branches that he claims the president is not subject to the law.

1 Like

No one ever should pay any attention to Aqua Buddha. No one.

Won’t you be my neighbor. :notes:

I’ll bet even Mr. Rogers would pummel his ass.

3 Likes

I wonder what Paul’s fee was this time, or if he decided that selling out civilization was enough reward on its own.

1 Like