Discussion: After N.Korea Missile Test, Trump Criticizes Months-Old Trade Data

Donnie’s political savvy?

6 Likes

At times like this, I just rest easier knowing that this man of sound judgment has his little fingers on the button.

7 Likes

He knows nothing, he cares little, and he will fail. Unfortunately, he is taking our country down, too.

4 Likes

A thoughtful, well-reasoned, strategic world view and foreign policy - and he can do it all in 140 characters or less. Simply amazing and so extremely New Presidential. Hey, Con-man, when are you going to start making some great deals for America instead of just taking credit for or destroying the ones that were already in place?

5 Likes

I am not sure what does he expect from the Chinese. Maybe they will grant Ivanka some more trademarks and promise not to inspect for labor violations the factory that make stuff for her. They might throw in some billboards with Trumps photo saying how great he is.

3 Likes

The next few days of “Trump does ‘Yurp’” are going to be the shitshow of shitshows.

5 Likes

And I hope with all sincerity he trys a stealth visit to England where he will be greeted with rose petals and huzzahs.
He will be seen as a liberator I’m sure

North Korea is not self sufficient for their food, medicine and energy needs. Pressuring other nations to essentially embargo all trade with North Korea deprives the populace of goods they need for survival. The military is going to be fed, as will higher political functionaries. If the populace starves, freezes or dies from treatable illnesses the government doesn’t give a damn. That’s already been proven with the infliction of previous famines.
Trump is demanding nations band together and cause the deaths of untold innocent civilians. Civilians that have neither the means nor support to rise up and overthrow the government oppressing them.
There are few options for this problem, but starving and freezing and killing a bunch of people seems one the U.S. shouldn’t advocate.

6 Likes

I watched MAS*H a lot. Another Korean War might be full of witty anti-war banter and successful drunken surgery. Not so bad really.

4 Likes

Wow, what a great Negotiator. I’m already sick of all the winning.

So long as the Mike Farrell character dies in a Jeep accident in an early episode I’m OK with that.

2 Likes

Poor, poor, poor Nikki…

1 Like

A steady course…

4 Likes

Luckily the buttons are the ones on the phone he tweets from not “the end or the world as we know it” button. Hopefully that button is a lot harder to depress and his little fingers will be too weak from tweeting all the time to fully depress it.

1 Like

Of all the things that make people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder so infuriatingly horrible, miserable, awful people, the never-ending blame-shifting is one of them.

Speaking of Kings, did you guys hear about the Great Trumpzi Snowflake Freakout on NPR’s Twitter feed yesterday? They were tweeting out the Declaration of Indpendence, and in dozens of now-deleted tweets, Trump snowflakes were angry and triggered by what they perceived as a spew of anti-Trump, revolution inciting propaganda.

These are the people the New York Times insists we must stop being so mean and condescending to.

10 Likes

Too bad we can’t convince all of them the 2nd Amendment is the result of a Communist plot and it needs rewritten for clarity.

5 Likes

Then, last September, Parker told anyone who would listen, which was not many, that Trump could well win the presidency. And now, most important, new research shows Parker was more than just prescient about the outcome. He was nearly alone in nailing why it would happen.
“It’s what the data showed and what history would suggest, so I didn’t see it as some out-there guess,” Parker shrugs now. “It seemed like a no-brainer to me.”

“I’ve got three words for you: scared white people,” Parker says. “Every period of racial progress in this country is followed by a period of retrenchment. That’s what the 2016 election was about, and it was plain as it was happening.”

5 Likes

So tweets like this are what’s more important than, I dunno… nominating an ambassador to South Korea?!

A Pierce/Klinger administration would definitely beat this joker.

1 Like