Discussion: After Jackson Withdraws, Tester Thanks Those 'Who Bravely Spoke Out'

…thanked the “service members who bravely spoke out”

clever play

12 Likes

My, that’s a really big “FU!” you just shoved up the cheeks of Senor Dotardo.
Well done, Senator Tester.

9 Likes

In the statement, Tester also said he is urging Congress to “continue its investigation into the White House Medical Unit.”

Please.

10 Likes

Ok, Candyman is gone, now let’s get rid of the fracking idiot at USEPA…

5 Likes

But then who would supply Donnie with his candy? I bet he stays.

I’ll be honest. I find it a bit disappointing/disturbing that none of this came out under the Obama Administration. And that it’s quite possible none of this would have come to light unless Trump nominated him for VA Sec.

He gave Trump a weight of 236 (239?) lbs, which is laughable (and I should know as I was once 245 and only 5’11’’/6’0’’ (Trump has 2.5 - 3.5 inches in height on me). This put Trump’s BMI at 29.9. if it was 30.0 he would be classified as obese. If anyone thinks that’s a coincidence, I’ve got a frickin’ bridge to sell you.

Then just a couple months later, this guy is nominated for a position he is unqualified for? Now we find out he’s got a lot of shady stuff going on?

Everything Trump touches is corrupt.

2 Likes

Did anyone ask Dr. Jackson if Trump actually stepped on a scale or did he accept Trump’s reporting of a weight. My docs have always put me on the scale. The only break I ever got was a sympathetic nurse giving me a generous allowance for the weight of my clothes. Maybe Trump mentioned this IG report during his physical - that would explain a lot.

2 Likes

I like this Tester vs. Trump matchup. Wouldn’t mind seeing it in 2020, if it came to that.

another career up in smoke. thanks, donny, yours truly ronny, aka candyman. (i need an oxy and a shot to go).

1 Like

Of course this is Trump’s fault. He is irresponsible, incompetent and the epitome of this quote from The Great Gatsby:

"They were careless people, Tom and Daisy- they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”

3 Likes

Incompetence and lying are badges of honor among Republicans. I am sure that Rear Admiral Jackson will do fine, mainly because he is adept at kissing up to his superiors and stomping on those below. He will come out of this with many more stars if he’s already made it to Rear Admiral with qualities such as these.

As they say in the Navy, the vice of the Vice Admiral is the rear of the Rear Admiral.

1 Like