Discussion: After Attack, Tlaib Hits Followers Of 'White Supremacy Agenda In My Own Country'

2 Likes

I am so angry at those who follow the “white supremacy” agenda in my own country that sends a signal across the world that massacres like this is some kind of call to action.

Cue a bunch of clueless idiots that will express anger Tlaib has the temerity to talk about ***THEM!***
13 Likes

So can we agree that “radical islam” and “white nationalist” belong to the same violent category? And that the FBI should track them down put them in the “no-fly list” and take away their guns?

18 Likes

Yes, individuals with the essence of “white supremacy” deeply embedded in their souls will be having a wild hypersensitive reflexive defensive reaction to this - and they will savagely distort & contort her statement into something entirely different - then they will attach the distortion of their own creation - and viciously attack her for what she never said.

5 Likes

I’m sure Rep. Tlaib’s comments make a lot of people uncomfortable. That’s a good thing.

23 Likes

Disgusting. Bowling Green wasn’t worth mentioning? Seems like she’s discriminating against White Supremacists here.

7 Likes

Very proud to have this lady legislator in our Congress.

18 Likes

In this, the season of Lent, we should be examining our consciences as we contemplate our frailty (physical and otherwise) as mortal beings. No one has any cause to be too comfortable; if they are, they’re doing it wrong.

But more directly to your point: Many have less cause to be comfortable than others.

4 Likes

“Hey, you can’t be saying us white supremacists are white supremacists, because we’re not white supremacists!!”

3 Likes

It seems that dear leader, who always uses the best words…the most beautiful words, is getting a little flack over his comments. It seems that a good many words that he thinks are not beautiful were left out…

So unfair™

Dotard Issues Canned Statement

4 Likes

This is about the fourth time his ignorant tweet has been posted here, and it never gets better for all the postings. The fact is he doesn’t give a flying fuck, he goes through the motions, picks up his well-worn device, hits some keys, goes back to TV remote, moves on.

3 Likes

Well, let the white nationalists fly out of the country and then refuse them reentry.

2 Likes

They’ll just cross over the Mexican border again, since you damned liberals won’t give Trump his wall.

4 Likes

It gets worse…

On Friday, President Donald Trump showed his condolence for the mass shooting in a New Zealand mosque while simultaneously speaking hateful rhetoric about immigrants.

Right after describing the New Zealand shooting as a “horrible horrible thing,” Trump pivoted to talking about the “invasion” of immigrants at the US border.

“People hate the word invasion, but that’s what it is,” Trump said

So trump condemned a white supremacist terror attack and then immediately pivoted to inspiring the next one.

15 Likes

It’s a start.

Let’s suppose that Tlaib controlled trillions of dollars of assets that Trump and Javanka wanted…

Trump sees people as marks or those he has to answer to.

Already started over in the comments section of the NYTimes …

Good for Congresswoman Tlaib. She is right on. In the last months White Supremacists/Nazis have attacked a church, a synagogue and a mosque. If they haven’t proved they are terrorist monsters I don’t know what more they need to do. It is about time we all agreed there are no good people among the White Supremacists. People should turn off the bullshit where ever it is found on social media or hate radio.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available