Discussion: Admin's Answer To Missing Immigrant Kids: Fingerprint Their Sponsors

1 Like

Jesus! These guys are losing their mojo! The correct answer, of course, is to give the immigrant kids guns…

15 Likes

“If you call a friend and they don’t answer the phone, you don’t assume that they’ve been kidnapped,” he said Tuesday.

Frankly, calling anyone on the phone is too tedious to contemplate.
4 Likes

It’s kinda telling that they arrived at that “unaccounted-for” number by supposedly making one single phone call, no followups, no visits. They really don’t care what happens to these kids at all.

11 Likes

This kerfuffle seems ripe with hypocrisy. Most adults I know wish children would get lost. Yet we fault Trumpco for actually doing it.

This is terrifying, because it’s supposed to be terrifying. “Don’t come here. We’ll take your kids and lose them.”

17 Likes

These are all just incremental steps to “Shoot on sight” orders.

10 Likes

Who answers their phone anymore? No text - no contact.

4 Likes

We’ve gone from being that shining city on a hill to a moral wasteland the world would be well advised to shun. Good Lord, what have we become?

14 Likes

The Philippines with better plumbing and all the cilantro you can eat.

4 Likes

Apple needs to invent a “Someone has died” ringtone. Then eliminate all the rest.

The foul stench of Steven Miller is found in the heart of Trump’s efforts to criminalize asylum seekers. Why am I not surprised?

13 Likes

If they do it to people at the border they consider to be “animals,” what will they do with the “animals” in the Democratic party?

4 Likes

They. Are. Their. Own. Kids! in some cases. Jesus fucking christ.

4 Likes

Surprised that they haven’t pursued chipping them or bar codes on their arms.

11 Likes

Bear me to it.

“Gut morgen, Herr Citizen. I am Herr Schmidt of the Geheime Staatspolizei. You will please to show your papers of identification, with fingerprints, your permission to travel, your ration booklets, and your lame excuse for shivering in front of me.”

5 Likes

“More detention centers concentration camps, quicker deportations freight trains to German-occupied Poland, and more intrusive vetting ratting out for sponsors who sign up to act as fosters for enemies of the Reich who hide the so-called ‘undocumented alien children’ Jews, Roma, and other subhuman races…”

Fixed.

12 Likes

Some people are saying that UNamerican “sponsors” of TERROR BABIES should lose their rights as American CITIZENS!

3 Likes

Even our right wing Supreme Court might have trouble with the lack of due process. They should follow the LA Police Chief Ed Davis model for dealing with hijackers: Give them a trial, then “hang 'em at the airport.”

1 Like

I’m waiting for Maggie “The Skeevy Magpie”* Haberman to write a glowing profile of the consistently beleaguered and misunderstood Stephen Miller. Immediately after she pens an angry piece about how the First Amendment rights of Trump fangirl Roseanne Barr are being violated.

*with deepest apologies to G. Rossini.

3 Likes