Discussion: ADL: Trump's Closing Argument Ad Invokes Anti-Semitic Images, Rhetoric

Only 2 more days of the hatefest!!
We can only hope…

9 Likes

"Whether intentional or not,

Please describe the circumstances under which this could have been UNintentional.

18 Likes

Scratch the veneer of a deplorable and the Anti-Semitism shows through.

16 Likes

I hate to be the one who says this but prepare for many years of this to come. This damage will not be undone quickly, if ever. Now it is socially acceptable to be a regressive sexist racist pig. And 43% of our voters and vast majority of our media has said it is no longer something to be ashamed of by normalizing this crap.

17 Likes

There are none. After the Star of David uproar there’s no excuse for not being aware of this kind of classic trope. Breitbart is a clearinghouse for this kind of vileness. Every available piece of evidence argues this is absolutely deliberate.

11 Likes

Lookit all the white deplorables in that video.

I mean all of 'em are pasty as fuck.

5 Likes

EvryThinG is “anti-semi Tim’s” with these globalist Banker Jews.

2 Likes

HO: “I don’t hate Jews! I let my daughter, Shiksa, marry one!”

8 Likes

Neither did the Nazis, depending on their audience. They were simply pointing out where the Jews had undue influence, that was all. Just trying to bring things back into balance. If the German people were angry about their exploitation and betrayal by the Jews, surely that wasn’t the Nazis’ fault.

10 Likes

Anti-Semitism has a long history of distinguishing “good Jews” from “bad Jews”.

The unwillingness of oh-so-polite “journalists” to admit Trump’s calculated appeal to anti-Semites is eclipsed only by their unwillingness to publicly call out the GOP’s 40-year reliance on racism.

23 Likes

If I hadn’t voted for Hillary weeks ago, I’d vote on Tuesday for her with venom.

7 Likes

“Some of my best friends are ______”. It’s like a built in defense-mechinism in bigotry. Most bigots know it’s wrong at some level.

7 Likes

Between the global special interests and the unwashed immigrants taking over the country, no wonder his tender, frightened supporters are scared of a guy with a sign.

Once your supporters are openly screaming “Jew-S-A”, this type of ad was bound to make an appearance.

6 Likes

I think Trump will lose in a near landslide, but the exposure of just how many of our neighbors are hateful racists will haunt us in the future. The lesson for Putin and the KKK is you need a truly Manchurean candidate- one who supports their goals, but who is likable enough to move a majority of the electorate.

6 Likes

Disgraceful campaign from start to finish.

7 Likes

Could be shaping up like that

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/i-dont-trust-mr-crazy-motivated-by-opposition-to-trump-hispanics-are-poised-for-historic-turnout/2016/11/06/2ce305d8-a363-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_latinos-1238pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

8 Likes

Don’t forget that person later tried to pretend it wasn’t anti-Semitic chant by saying he was mocking the accent of hispanics nearby and was misunderstood.

You can’t make this s**t up.

4 Likes

I was going to do a list of all the demographic groups that Donnie has pissed off, but figured it would be easier to list the one’s he hasn’t pissed off.

1. Grumpy old white guys.
  2. Their under-educated kinfolk.
  3. … (Sorry, having a Rick Perry moment)…
6 Likes

Here’s what I know, kinda…I belong to a synagogue in a somewhat red part of my state that has an unusually higher than average number of Jews who lean Republican…maybe a quarter of my congregation (that’s considered a lot relative to the greater Jewish community throughout the country), and I don’t know of one that is voting for tRump in this election. Just the opposite. They are equally repulsed by this man, almost as much if not more than the most liberal person in the congregation. And this also goes for even Orthodox Jews in the area that have pulled away from this monster as well. He will not get the Jewish vote of any significance beyond that mobbed-up sleazeball and human dung, Sheldon Adelson. So take that to the bank Fuckface Von Clownstick!

Oh, and we Jews…WE VOTE, well beyond our small numbers in relation to our demography in this country. We turn out in every election.

10 Likes