Discussion: Actor Jon Voight: Obama Doesn't Love Israel, 'Whole Agenda Is To Control Israel'

His career took off when he played a whore in Midnight Cowboy; now, as his career nears the end, Voight lets us know he wasn’t role playing, but rather, is a whore for Bibi and the GOP.

From the brilliance of Coming Home…to this. What a fall.

2 Likes
Obama Doesn’t Love Israel

Someone’s going to have to help me out here. I seem to have missed the constitutional amendment where the oath the President is required to take was changed from what it used to be to:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. And that I will love, honor, and obey Israel till death do us part.”

Can someone explain to me why the President of the United States is supposed to love Israel, or the Vatican City, or Kiribati, or Uzbekistan, or any other of the 195 or so countries in the world? I’d really like to know.

4 Likes

“America has not been the same since Obama’s presidency.”

Exactly. America was headed straight for another Great Depression when this administration started due to the Bush housing collapse and nearly double digit unemployment. Now unemployment has fallen to 5.5%, the Dow is riding high and business is thriving… Including the industry in which you thrive.

2 Likes

Crazy paranoid shit by a guy who’s played some crazy paranoid characters.

1 Like

Jon lays out the AIPAC argument rather well.

Nothing in the original US Constitution that say the President has to engage in love affairs with Israel.

2 Likes

I do not love any country but my own USA, I didn’t know that loving Israel was a requirement for US citizenship.

3 Likes

It must have been decades ago when I lived in NYC, that I saw him dancing the hora on a telethon raising money for the Chabad-Lubavitchers. I thought it very odd at the time that he’d hooked up with them. However, now I see it as over-compensating for what he feels are the sins of his youth. Indeed, Voight was pretty much in line with the 60s counter-culture – but as is obvious, many of the most vociferous, bitter voices on the right come from those who were once passionate leftists. They began to see flaws, think they’ve been enlightened, but they just react and go to the other extreme.

I’m drawing a blank here. Can someone please remind me which part of the Constitution it is that specifies that the President is required to love Israel? Is it in the part that requires the wearing of the American Flag lapel pin, regularly having photos taken in front of a phalanx of American Flags, and says that they have to say the Pledge of Allegiance four times daily?

3 Likes

Translation: “America is supposed to control only nations that have natural resources we covet, and Israel is supposed to control us. Obama needs to get with the program…”

3 Likes

Too ironic, heh? So, Voight’s sick “logic” is to not love the current Israeli leader is to NOT love Israel because Netanyahu = ISRAEL?? One man = Israel? LOL. So, this begs the obvious conclusion (PER HIS own logic), to hate the current USA leader is to NOT love America. So, STFU, Voight, we don’t need to hear from one who admits HATING America who clearly just wants to control Ameirca. Game, set, match, dimwit.
Another GOTP fail. Next…

What a load of crap the party of Lincoln has become.
Is there no low too low for these people?
PS I use the word “logic” loosely referring to Voight’s BS comment.

3 Likes

Voight’s officially in the clown car. How embarrassed Angelina must be. Wow, just wow. smh.

3 Likes

Yeah, meh, I never really liked him. He seemed like a bad father and husband to his ex. Guy always seemed like a weirdo and a jerk to me. Good riddance. He’s not even that good of an actor IMO, not like Brad or his daughter.

3 Likes

On April 27, 2007, Voight spoke about criticism of George W. Bush in an interview with Bill O’Reilly on The O’Reilly Factor: “And they—what I hear, you know, talking about our president. When I hear people saying quite unthinkable things about our president, when I see our president defaced, which is defacing our country. He’s the leader of our country. He’s the leader of the free world. It—my heart is very heavy.”[18]

Someone else posted this quote on here and it bears repeating. Jon Voight = HYPOCRITE.

I went on wikipedia and it’s pathetic considering early in his life Voight was a liberal. Now he blames all the drugs during the counter cultural years and marxist propaganda for brain washing him then. YET Obama who was never involved in any of that is attacked incessantly by Voight. Voight before reconciling with Angelina was quoted Angelina had mental illness due to her liberal politico views.

2 Likes

I missed something, why should an American President love any other country? Especially one that has a leader that shows no respect for us as a nation of thoughtful people that can think for ourselves. Also a nation that has a very active industrial espionage program targeting our country and has a history if selling our defense technology to the Soviets during the cold war.

Ps. Judaism doesn’t equal zionism

2 Likes

Voigt isn’t a clairvoyant, but he plays one on tv. How the fuck would he know what President Obama loves and doesn’t love?

1 Like

It pains me to give him any credit whatsoever but he was excellent in Mdnight Cowboy and his performance in Ray Donova is spot on - maybe because he is well suited for the part - a scum bag in evety way

2 Likes

“Obama doesn’t love Israel”.

So what?

He hasn’t had a chance to read a decent script in a long time. This one shows that he is desperate for attention and instilled with a deep sense of self-denial over the paltry few partisans who will give a shit about what he thinks.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available