Discussion: Acting ICE Director: Deportation Of Non-Criminals Has Gone From 'Zero To 100'

1 Like

El Jefe Cerdo!

1 Like

The Republican outreach to the Latino/Hispanic community is going beautifully. Hispanic Americans are desperate to leave the Democrat slave hacienda and El Caudillo Trump will get 99% of their votes in 2020.

10 Likes

As valuable crops in California rot in the fields.

7 Likes

5 people are in a bank. A robber comes in, shoots dead the security guard, and makes off with money. 4 of the people can offer almost nothing of assistance to the police about the robber. The fifth, an undocumented illegal immigrant, got a good look at his face, remembers unique identifying marks, and also saw the getaway car including plate. Why does he remember the getaway car? Because he’ll be goddamned if hanging around and answering questions for the police results in being deported, so he took off ASAP, watching the robber escape as he left.
So, a murderer gets away. Thank you Donald Trump

15 Likes

Fuck you. You are lying. ICE agents are too cowardly and too lazy to take on the “bad hombres” - they are going after the housekeepers and gardeners, not the drug dealers.

7 Likes

Yet another Trump lie, and one that is ripping communities and families apart while making America less safe and more brutal. Good job, guys!

4 Likes

Homan looks like he spends a lot of time in the ICE cafeteria ‘deporting’ free government eats…

2 Likes

Is there any disputing white men in the United States constitute possibly the most vile subset of humans on the planet?

Interesting thing happened on the New Mexico state border with AZ the other day. ICE had a checkpoint everyone had to stop for on the highway from California. A middle school teacher from Ca and her kids were stopped and she wouldn’t cooperate. There’s video - she wanted to know where they got the authority under the constitution to ask if she’s a citizen at a state border and she was right. We have a constitutionally protected right to travel freely from state to state. They kept her for awhile and then released her finally cause they didn’t have any reason to hold her - she isn’t Hispanic at all - she’s blonde, born in Ca.

I’ve been stopped by highway patrol and asked where I’m going and that is not a constitutionally valid question. It really makes me furious that our right to freely travel has gotten shit all over.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Indeed .
You know this is happening everywhere for all manner of crimes

4 Likes

It works both ways. Say you’re an immigrant family in Arizona with incomplete papers, or a less than credible claim to be here legitimately. Your landlord out of the blue doubles your rent. When you complain he says…“Well, I guess you could report me to the authorities…”
Anybody doing anything for these people can screw them over, knowing the police aren’t getting called.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, I resemble that remark.

1 Like

Yes. While Trump and his filth are repulsive, blanket generalizations are worse.

What a good little nazi

2 Likes

…and yet all the whining that was heard about what a big ol’ MEANY Obama was deporting all those poor people…and now it’s only TRUMP! that is the hardass…

How appropriate. He even looks like a 1950/60s Southern police chief.

3 Likes

That is EXACTLY why they want undocumented immigrants to live in fear. They don’t really want them gone - who’s gonna do the all the hard labor for peanuts? You get yerself a buncha illegals and you can pretty much do whatever you want w’d 'em. If they complain they get deported, so they take whatever you dish out.

4 Likes

Exactly, and so often sexual predators tend to operate by going after marginalized communities. A predator might prey on immigrant communities because they know they can get away with it because people are so terrified of getting deported that they won’t alert the authorities.

3 Likes