Discussion: Aaron Schock's Dad: '2 Years From Now He’ll Be Successful, If He’s Not In Jail'

Discussion for article #234456

He then suggested his son may have broken the law with respect to mileage reimbursement.

Mave have broken the law?

What else would you call it if not fraud, or theft by swindle?

4 Likes

LIbTARDS wILL cerTAINly coNVIct ScHOCK but NOT beCAuse HE BroKE the LAw but BecaUSE OF paperWORK that INdicaTES that HE mIGht HAVe broKEn the LAW1!1!!one1!!1!

10 Likes

I don’t know what they have on him.

Sounds like Dad suspects the worst…

9 Likes

“Two years from now he’ll be successful – if he’s not in jail,”

With that pretty-boy face and those rocking’ abs, I think Schock’s going to be wildly popular in prison.

9 Likes

Now there’s a ringing endorsement!

Wasn’t there some shenanigans involving Schock and a notarized document that was backdated improperly before he got to Congress? Wasn’t the father involved in that, somehow?

4 Likes

Even if it came to that, he’d be going to Club Fed.

2 Likes

Don’t look for Schock to be successful at much, or for very long. With a pretty long list of jobs in his past, the only one he stayed on for any length of time was the army. He’s a lawyer that doesn’t want to practice, and has no idea how to conduct himself without strict regimentation.

4 Likes

“Keeping records is hard”

I don’t always falsify my records but when I do, it’s hard.

It is always harder to lie than to tell the truth. Perhaps Papa Schock knows this after his romps with the IRS. Seems he didn’t pass on any good lessons to his son.

1 Like

My money’s on jail.

4 Likes

With dads like that… who needs suspicious reporters and prosecutors?

Further proof that not everyone with an MD is a genius.

8 Likes

… If He’s Not In Jail’

Sounds like pops has caught junior’s hand in the cookie jar at home too.

jw1

3 Likes

He could become a celebrity rent boy like former Bush media plant Jeff Gannon/ Guckert.

6 Likes

Or? Go completely off the rails like Gianni Versace’s murderer Andrew Cunanan.

jw1

2 Likes

Rachel got into that with the Chicago newspaper reporter who covered it. Sometimes a boy’s best friend is his co-conspirator, er, father.

. http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/avalanche-of-money-questions-buries-gop-star-414692419955 .

Political correctness requires we overlook all the over-the-top clues we’re seeing as to his sexuality. But he’s flaunting it with his chesties and peacock feathers and the rest, so for this one phuck PC.

5 Likes

Yeah, most unprosecuted white collar criminals usually turn out A-OK.

2 Likes

So he’ll just get to wash it out with better soap.

Shorter Dad: “She is still fierce!”

What a bizarre interview! Next time “No comment” might be better.

6 Likes