Discussion: A Tale Of Two McKinney Cops, From A Former Police Officer

Say WAHHHHHH?

What have I made up about you your OCDness? Go back and read the 20% plus of the posts you’ve made here, if your brain is functional and you’re capable of using it you’ll see that is is

YOU

calling other posters names.

Your threadjacking is noted. Perhaps when/IF you ever grow up you’ll no longer have the need to have the last word and other folks can engage in conversation on the topic at hand rather than watching you try to wax your bean.

2 Likes

Just curious…

Do you ever take the opportunity to just STFU?

1 Like

Exactly. Well said, as usual.

1 Like

It’s unbelievable the contradictions and twisted gymnastics this well known cop defender, actually cop defenders in general participate in, & all to try to defend/excuse some of the most vile behavior from humans against other humans.

They say they’re against violence, that’s why they support police militarization, but at the same time they support violence from police against the citizens they’re paid to protect. But only against certain citizens is the determining factor.

That just makes no sense whatsoever. The irony is lost on these people however. They’re lost in their own disgusting hypocrisy. So sad.

Never. Never gonna happen. LOL.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

All true. Word, and you were kind.

Short answer: “No!”

I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya, that FauxComments would lie like a rug denying all his pro ZKiIllerman and pro police apologist posts. Sure, FauxComments is the real victim here, not to mention the abusive cops who shoot an brutalize unarmed black teens. We all know him around here, just ignore his vapid rants subtly defending the bad apples.

The victims, well, they all deserved it they weren’t perfect little angels.

We feel safer already for having all that police abuse against dark skinned people. eyeroll
W… power. N/M. [snark]

It’s all true. Every single word.

We who are familiar with Comments’ recklessly insensitive comments know every word you wrote is 1000% true.

Too funny how disagreeing with Comments is some form of attack and an opportunity for him to play the victim. Similarly to how the abusive cop is the victim and the girl beaten into the ground was the problem because she was no angel. eyeroll

Yep, the actual victim’s the problem cause she may have been involved in the argument and gave police verbal sass. [snark]
The abuser playing the victim, and demonizing the victim is GOTP 101 playbook. Well done, MC

Posters disagree with you, me, sooners and other known posters on the thread all the time. Most try a polite, non incendiary reply politely sticking to the issue and making our argument. But for Comments, whenever somebody disagrees with him they’re disrespecting him, being unstable douches or whatever.

Must be a great guy to be around irl. [snark]
The worst is he can’t just zip it ever. If you can’t argue on the point, at least zip it. Not that person.

Indeed. The on-line lynch mob forms quickly, draws immediate conclusions based on a single video, and is more than willing to deprive a person of a fair hearing if they can bleat endlessly about “black lives matter” and so forth.

It’s now moot. He quit.

However, cops often do stuff that from the outside looks bad. There are often reasons. Sometimes not. Those guys who are shooting 12 YOs within 5 sec of arriving on the scene? No sympathy for them - arrest and try them for murder. The guy who shot the guy in the back? Same response. But many other cases that are tried on the internet? I hold a more nuanced opinion.

1 Like

What went wrong in McKinney is better hiring practices and training.

Best post ever!!!

This post sums up the major part of the problem in a nutshell. He shows up yelling, screaming and verbally abusing the kids without provocation, but his fragile ego is angry when that one girl sasses back. Then he goes all uber ape on her. Unbelievable. smh

Then people wonder why African Americans tremble in fear and may have inappropriate fight and flight responses at the sight of police. Maybe school curriculum might help.

1 Like

@judie_vc , @MrComments

Stop your threadjacking personal feud now or take it to PM.

Any more such posting and you’ll get some time to cool off.

Also,we will not tolerate accusing other posters of being puppets. If you suspect sockpuppets notify the moderators and we’ll use the tools we have available to investigate.

It truly is not difficult to disagree with people without resorting to all the personal comments.

It’s on video., the cop went Rambo on a kid half his size and abused her. What’s there to wait for?

Agreed, I took the bait and made an ass of myself instead of ignoring. Next time I will just ignore, or if appropriate, flag. I just don’t like when people make up stuff about me…but that’s still no excuse.

I posted an opinion to MrC and two posters unrelated to the incident replied out of the blue That seemed suspicious, so I took the bait and mentioned I thought it was suspicious.

I didn’t know that was against forum rules. I didn’t intend to highjack the thread but felt it was appropriate to reply to attacks. My bad.
Edit: I see MrC managed to continue the attack in a roundabout way so I’ll rebut that I didn’t make anything up. Last post.

Casebolt wasn’t the only cop there…

Why was he not encouraged by his fellow officers to cease and desist in his behavior…?

Casebolt is a bad cop with a gun…
folks are trying to excuse his behavior as his having an emotionally ‘tough’ day. If that was the case , then he should not have been ‘armed and dangerous’.

So you think things might have gone better if the angry white woman and the put-upon black teen had had guns. Really?

So if you were sitting on the jury and they played this video for you,what would you decide? Or if you were his boss and saw it? What would you do you were his boss and took that video yourself ?

Put another way that guy’s job was toast even before he resigned.

He fired himself. Guess he knew what the rest of the relevant evidence would show.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available