Discussion: A Second Ex-Top Official From Walker Admin Endorses Democratic Challenger

2 Likes

These shots could damage the governor
Please let it be so…

27 Likes

What is with Walker’s eyes?? They are “off.”

5 Likes

Probably these endorsements will hurt Walker. But not as much as his corrupt terms have. Nobody in their right mind will vote for this Koch lackey.

8 Likes

Well, that must sting.

3 Likes

The correct phrase is “goggle-eyed homunculus.” (h/t Esquire’s Charles Pierce)

15 Likes

" … he keeps peddling debunked statements from disgruntled ex-employees …"

Have there ever been gruntled ex-employees?

ETA: Or bunked statements, for that matter?

17 Likes

Barney Google suffered from the same.

1 Like

Both of them also claimed that Walker pressured them to circumvent open records laws.

Modern GOP feature of governing. From GWB private internet server and attempt to destroy over 3M emails, to this. And this is just the shit we know about.

9 Likes

A claim that “Walker pressured them to circumvent open records laws” is not the same as saying you had "‘never been instructed’ to circumvent records laws.” Typical political spin, offering a defense that does not address the claim that is being refuted.

6 Likes

Dead eyes…like a doll’s eyes

5 Likes

Your post is effing hilarious …

2 Likes

What other eyes would you expect from a Russian agent who tried to kill James Bond?

What do you mean, “it was only a movie”?

2 Likes

The Rude Pundit described Walkers expression as someone who smeared peanut butter on his nuts and sat down in the puppy pen

7 Likes

I know one of these people’s family…work with their brother…our kids are same age. I would believe them 1000 times out of 1000 times over Snott Wanker. Play the tape of that guy who pretended to be Koch, calling Snotty and Snotty settled right into giving him a report of how all the well-financed, out of state ratfucking was going swimmingly.

I know we all recognize big business republican tactics. Like a some big suit trying to squash some girl he used and threw away…go right to trying to destroy their credibility. We are seeing it from the very top of our society to the bottom…no matter where there is malfeasance you will find a republican suit defaming everyone in sight, ruining every life they touch, just so they don’t ever have to stop and think about their behavior…let alone admit to some of the malfeasance and promise to do better. That’s personal responsibility for republicans…personally responsible for destroying everything that stands between them and another dollar.

9 Likes

These people will (and that is most of outstate Wisconsin);

4 Likes

With bonus transcript!

9 Likes

It’s time for true Conservatives to reclaim their party from the Tea party dolts.

Either that or continue to witness the complete and total destruction of what the GOP used to be.

The American system, flawed as it is, requires the presence of a loyal opposition. The GOP in it’s current, aberrant form, is NOT a Conservative political party and is loyal only to ‘the base’, to enabling Trump and to acquiring money and power. Period.

Any polls you see touting the 85% GOP approval rate is misleading. It is only 85% among the remaining dregs of the Republican Party, an ever shrinking universe.

7 Likes

“… the complete and total destruction of what the GOP used to be…”

My goat’s entrails and Nate Silver suggest this. My fear is that with gerrymandering, vote suppression we may be playing in a rigged game. It won’t be over 'til the fat lady sings. ( With apologies to the late Kate Smith). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Smith

4 Likes

Every single time Sarah Huckabee Sanders opens her mouth, yes.

5 Likes