Discussion: A Defiant King Says He Has 'Nothing To Apologize For,' Will Run For Reelection

“I like people that weren’t slaves.”

3 Likes

And sadly he will most likely be reelected!

Steve will get bounced next time–or before. And then he’ll sign a fat deal with Fox.

3 Likes

For once in a long time I actually agree with a Republican - he has NOTHING to apologize for.

King is a racist bastard. He has always been a racist bastard. He doesn’t hide that he is a racist bastard - and he gets re-elected BECAUSE he is a racist bastard.

16 Likes

I seem to recall another King who defiantly thought he had “nothing to apologize for”.

I believe his name was Louis XVI of France.

4 Likes

“Don’t let the elitists in this country, the power brokers in this country, tell you who’s going to represent you in the United States Congress,”

This is the sound of Steve King doing his best Spiro Agnew impersonation.
(h/t Rachel Maddow)

10 Likes

Per Merriam-Webster, an elitist is "one whose attitudes and beliefs are biased in favor of a socially elite class of people."
Sounds an awful lot like the GOP to me.
Is Stevie confused again?

5 Likes

He says what Republicans believe.

1 Like

Steve King: Racist. And Proud of It!

1 Like

This is the sound of Steve King doing his best Spiro Agnew impersonation.
(h/t Rachel Maddow)

King: “don’t listen to those nattering nabobs of negativism”

3 Likes

Well there you have it, You’re either with him or you’re against him.

Sources close to Rep. King revealed he plans to maximize his election chances in 2020 by campaigning on a white hood with a MAGA hat on top.

Speaking of clueless assholes,did anyone else watch Rosanne Barr’s AOC rant yesterday?

Her inner ugliness is emerging. I don’t think this one can be blamed on the Ambien.

5 Likes

“Don’t let the elitists in this country, the power brokers in this country, tell you who’s going to represent you in the United States Congress,” he told the Iowa Press,

OK, Steve. I’ll be looking forward to your efforts to restrict corporate money in financing campaigns. What’s your plan for circumventing Citizens United? How do you plan to take on the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson? I’m all ears.

3 Likes

And his constituents then have to deal with a racist bastard that has been rendered impotent. As fiscal conservatives they then must do a cost analysis of re-electing an unrepentant racist bastard confined to office, or someone who has a chance to represent them on a committee or two.

1 Like

You can bet on it. I’d donate to his opponent Even though it’s not my district, but honeslty I think my limited $$ contributions next year will be more needed by whoever we put up to oust Ernst.

2 Likes

Right…people like you Steve are NEVER to blame. It’s all those brown skinned poor elitist latte drinking libruls that take offense at your white supremacy talk.

Bigots are entitled to representation. Steve King is just a member of his community and shares it’s values.

2 Likes

Hang in there, King. Don’t let the nattering nabobs of political correctness hound you out of office! Speak your mind! Live your truth!

1 Like