Discussion: 5 Points On The Strict Anti-Gay Agenda In Pence's 2000 Campaign Platform

Discussion for article #234914

I hope there’s a walking path around history’s ash can so we can gather and wave goodbye to Mike…

2 Likes

Seems like interviewers from now on should ask the governor about his past web site.

Might bring about some interesting twisting and turning in the wind.

3 Likes

Not to mention his op-ed where he says “tobacco doesn’t kill people…two-thirds of smokers die of non-smoking related causes [and] 90% of smokers don’t get lung cancer.”

4 Likes

“Congress should support programs for gays who want to change their sexual orientation.”
Of course they’d want to after facing the kind of discrimination Pence sanctions. Right?
GOP small government in action.

3 Likes

[quote=“midnight_rambler, post:4, topic:18660, full:true”] Not to mention his op-ed where he says “tobacco doesn’t kill people…two-thirds of smokers die of non-smoking related causes [and] 90% of smokers don’t get lung cancer.” [/quote] Along the same idea that “Guns don’t kill people. Most people with gunshot woulds die from loss of blood or blunt trauma - therefore not from the bullet or the gun.”

Severe twisted logic in that bird brain (no offense intended to birds).

1 Like

15 years ago? You’re reaching here, TPM. 15 years ago (if he is to be believed) Barack Obama himself was not in favor of marriage equality, and would not be for another 13 years.

Mike Pence has a long and sordid history of anti-gay activity and repulsive comments.

2 Likes

Wait a minute! I just said that stuff to get elected!

That was baffling to me. GOPers really are averse to facts and science.

1 Like

Always knew that this guy was a self hating closet queen

This latest revelation should add to Pence’s Flintstone moment. Yabba-dabba-doo!

1 Like