Discussion: 3-Year-Old Shoots 18-Month-Old Brother In Tennessee

Discussion for article #234023

Another day of freedumb in exceptional America.

“Graves said it’s unknown whether any charges will be brought in the case”…Graves said the incident is a vivid reminder to gun owners to keep their weapons secured out of the reach of children.

Well, this weapon was definitely not secured or out of reach of children… Charges please…

14 Likes

Could be a Stand Your Playpen situation. Could also be some bad blood between these two; read yer Bible fer precedents.

Whatever, you can’t blame the parents for arming themselves and their loved ones and their home against alien home invasions, whether they be by brown histpanic alien border hoppers or whether they be by members of the chronic brown criminal underclass that should have been returned to their jungle before we let them get addicted to government welfare cheese. Yes, accidents happen and mistakes get made, but our youths need to know being a citizens means having the awesome right to reach out for protection, and then draw down and pull whenever, or else the brown types will take away our freedoms.

13 Likes

18 month-olds can be very annoying, you know. Probably wouldn’t share. Maybe he learned his lesson.

The parents, sadly, probably have not.

7 Likes

NRA: “If the 18-month-old had been armed, he could have protected himself and this tragedy might have been avoided.”
http://www.spoonywalls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Funny-Baby-Pictures-With-Guns-7-300x255.jpg

16 Likes

So much for keeping a loaded gun around for “protection.”

5 Likes

You know, I can’t tell if that real or not? That’s how bad things have gotten in Nutwingastan.

2 Likes

If only the 18-month-old had his OWN MAC-10 he could have defended himself from this criminal!
It’s all Obama and his "jack-booted thugs"® fault! BENGHAZI!

1 Like

NFL player Adrian Peterson whips his son excessively with a tree branch, causing injury. He gets suspended, fined, loses wages and is sanctioned and punished by the courts. Parents leave loaded guns lying around a home with children, causing death and injury on a weekly basis throughout the nation. Yet the typical summation of the story is “Authorities likely will not press charges”. It’s a sick country we reside in.

14 Likes

" it was unknown whether any charges would be brought."

Dosen’t seem to be a family of color.

13 Likes

Keeping guns in the same house as toddlers… what could possibly go wrong?

10 Likes

You’d get arrested for leaving drain cleaner in a crib, but not for leaving a loaded gun on the coffee table.

13 Likes

Wayne LaPierre probably has a tear in his eye right now, as he realizes that the NRA’s message of Freedom!™ has reached someone as young as 3.

1 Like

Graves said. Authorities were still questioning family members and it was unknown whether any charges would be brought.

So, I guess the family is white, then.

7 Likes

The 3 year old was probably vaccinated, and the 18-month old was acting out his ‘sincerely help belief’ against vaccines.

2 Likes

We have to ask ourselves: is our parents learning?

5 Likes

Yeah, having been a parent of toddlers, I saw that 18 months factoid and all I could think was Justified.

Ding ding ding ding ding we have a winner!

Leaving a loaded .25 auto pistol for a toddler to play with might protect them from being called intellectuals. But then we’re talking Tennessee.

3 Likes

Why the hell are the parents never charged with reckless endangerment or, if a victim dies, with negligent homicide? Though I’m not entirely unsympathetic to their grief, nevertheless they have only themselve to blame.

5 Likes