Discussion: 3 Dead, Dozens Injured, Amid Violent White Nationalist Rally

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/04/donald-trump-i-have-a-great-relationship-with-the-blacks/237332/

She tweeted out something that was pretty basic PR damage control. Her only concern is her brand name.

10 Likes

Shorter Spencer: Blue Lives Do NOT Matter.

6 Likes

Oh, he apparently is quite comfortable with anti-Semitic neo-nazis, judging from the number of the Trump rallies he´s attended.

4 Likes

It cannot even be said he has the courage of his convictions.

He doesn’t have any convictions!!!

Trump is deplorable.

2 Likes

Which begs the question what color shirt will represent their movement? Obviously black, brown, red is out so…

1 Like

This is like 1963, when people saw the bombing of the !6th Street Church and Bull Connor turning on the water cannons and letting loose the police dogs.

The visuals were what swayed the majority of people.

9 Likes

Isn’t he off to Israel soon (now maybe) to “finalize” a peace accord. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well she is Daddy’s best little girl.

Jared and Ivanka have been promoting Miller in the WH as “their guy”. Jared was quite enamored of Bannon’s “philosophy” early on…and they still maintain a pretty tight working relationship for all I’ve heard.

3 Likes

The RetchSlobs instead of the Reichstag

1 Like

The new, improved uniform appears to be a white polo shirt with khaki pants.

Where have I seen that combination before?

8 Likes

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

Also, the phrase “nailed it!” Comes to mind…

1 Like

Don’t worry everybody! There really were no white supremacists in Charlottesville. They were plants, paid for by George Soros. Turns out the whole thing was a false flag inside job!

My Trump supporter friends and family are informing us of this fact on social media as we speak.

/snark

7 Likes

So that’s where the saying “Like Old Navy on white trash” came from!

4 Likes

They’ll be buying bleach by the train car, blood is so hard to get out.

Also as an aside observation I’ve seen Cosplayers put a hell of a lot more thought into their costume than these guys.

1 Like

Yes, this bs started some time ago
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-calls-charlottesville-violence-a-false-flag/

Guy in the middle is James Alex Fields.

6 Likes

Is that the Vanguard group that claims Fields is not a member? Hmmmm.

It doesn’t really matter if he’s not actually a card-carrying member, you morons. He’s definitely one of you.

4 Likes

aka…soon to be some nazi’s bitch in prison…hopefully federal prison.

4 Likes