Discussion: 3 Army Officers Probed For Misbehavior Allegations Amid Trump's Asia Trip

1 Like

Eejits. And their commanding officer. This is the kind of basic screwup that shows things aren’t being well managed.

8 Likes

All will be forgiven if any resulting children are named in honor of Donnie.

3 Likes

i’m only surprised that anybody bothered to bring it up. Appropriate Behavior isn’t a thing that’s valued in this administration.

4 Likes

Noncoms. “Enlisted men are stupid. but extremely cunning and sly and bear considerable watching!”
Army officer’s guide - 1894

At least it was not the Secret Service guys this time, as far as we know.

4 Likes

Gee, I can’t imagine where these guys might have gotten the idea that misbehavior with women would be tolerated by this administration.

6 Likes

Their defense should be, “we just followed the example of the commander - in - chief.”

5 Likes

On a Trump trip? I’m shocked I tell you, just shocked!

2 Likes

Naw…just Trump senior staff.

1 Like

OMG, the Asshole-elect’s stupidity seems to be catching. Sad.

2 Likes

My sister – whom I’m very proud of – is a CW5 § tasked to WHCA; these gentlemen weren’t under her command but she knows them. She feels badly for them but rules are rules, and she said everyone on the trip (she wasn’t on this one) knows the rules. She said they’ll likely get busted back to a job at a base local to their homes, and whether they’ll be allowed to reenlist is something else. Her opinion is that this type of thing happens, they were just blowing off steam after nearly constant travel and that if they lay low and stay quiet, they’ll probably be ok. It really depends on when their enlistment is up. Enough time passes, and all is forgotten.

6 Likes

As George Constanza would say. "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?’

“Shocked to hear there’s gamboling going on!”

(I’ll let myself out…)

7 Likes

Hopefully the women they had “inappropriate contact” with won’t turn out to be spies…

(Honestly, that IS why they’re supposed to avoid this sort of thing. It’s a cliche because it happens so frequently!)

2 Likes

They 1 upped trump and he is out for revenge. lol

1 Like

They must be Putin approved trollops…

1 Like

2 Likes

Much as I wish other wise Don the Con is their Commander in Chief.

What was is that Charlie said?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I really enjoy such insights! But I’m concerned how your sister’s chain of command would feel reading this on TPM, or anywhere else. It’s certainly not controversial, much less secret, but still…

Maybe I’m misguided.

How difficult would it be for an insider to identify a (female) CW5 § tasked to WHCA, who wasn’t on this trip?

Just my thought. No intent to rebuke or provoke an argument.

3 Likes

Yep, they wanted to get laid, brought hookers back to their rooms, got caught.

2 Likes