Discussion: 2018 Pulitzer Prize Winners Announced

Dotard’s gonna freak out over this…

The Russia Winners: The staffs of The New York Times and Washington Post, for expertly detailing the Russian interference in the 2016 election and its connection to the Trump campaign won the National Reporting award.

12 Likes

I liked this line: ““Their work is real news of the highest order”. (Highlight mine.) They purposefully referenced “real” news just to annoy Trump.

9 Likes

No comments yet from the occupant, but anyone could take a guess, and they’ll involve failing, little, and Bezos. And something about Farrow being Sinatra’s love child.

7 Likes

ATTN: TPM EDITORS

Photo captions are your friends! :wink:

Sincerely,
One of your thousands of readers who doesn’t recognize Ronin Farrow on sight! :smirk:

2 Likes

Too bad you had to drag Al Franken’s name into the story. Somewhere Roger Stone is smiling.

2 Likes

heh - like that’s a secret, with that face. hahahahahahahahaha

These Pulitzers were well-earned indeed and I’m so fucking psyched about Kendrick who is a wordsmith of the highest order - he’d be James Joyce Plus if he was between the covers of a book.

4 Likes

I think all the winners should team up and go for the biggest story yet.
The take down of the Trump Crime Family and Associates Worldwide

3 Likes

Now that you’ve found him, never let him go. This reporting is what earned him a Pulitzer.

2 Likes

Does anyone not know Sinatra’s nickname?

2 Likes

Yeah. hahahaha

1 Like

Frank would be so proud of Ronan.

2 Likes

If that’s what it took for the “failing” NYT to fail, I’ll take another helping, please.