Discussion: 1 Arrest Made In DC In Charlottesville Protests

A whole 20 some odd people were in attendance?? #SAD

4 Likes

Several potential attendees, proud white naz…nationalists all, couldn’t make it, because they didn’t finish their chores and were grounded

6 Likes

Dragging this over from the other thread …

Another reason for me to hate these pigs …

I started laughing so hard I almost pissed myself ----

2 Likes

Lose the face bandana masks good people. You look as comical as extras in a John Ford western about robbing a Wells Fargo stage coach…

2 Likes

Somewhat reminiscent of the last inauguration.

3 Likes

Donald Trump is a feeble minded fool. With little hand.

Only 20? Here’s my response

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

But , the police were there to protect Trumps White Supremacists .

1 Like

This instruction from the Daily Stormer may be why the attendance was so pathetic:

“I cannot stress the point hard enough – I’m hitting italics again – we need to be extremely conscious of what we look like, and how we present ourselves. That matters more than our ideas. If that is sad to you, I’m sorry, but that is just human nature. If people see a bunch of mismatched overweight slobs, they are not going to care what they are saying.”

All the overweight racist slobs had to stay home.

3 Likes

This is from a protestor … DC Police, y’all did good. Thanks for being so professional under trying circumstances.

2 Likes

Police also had a tense standoff with about 150 masked antifascist protesters who marched through the area blocking traffic after the white nationalists left.

OK Antifa we’ve got this, they should of just melted away and let the counter protesters take the clean win.

2 Likes