DeVos Will Work For Man Behind 'Unconscionable' Jan 6 Attack Again, So Long As He Promises To Gut Public Ed

She pledged in Trump 1.0 to “bring God’s kingdom” to children in school. It didn’t happen, but Project 2025 would make it happen in Orange Foolius got elected.

9 Likes

Please, whomever it my concern, do not ever again ask Betsy any questions about anything. Thank you in advance.

21 Likes

I’ve always suspected (as I guess do many of us) that he’s on stimulants.

3 Likes

“There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, and it is the inflection point for me,” she wrote in her letter of resignation…

Inflection?!? More like infection. She caught the disease and she’ll never be cured of it.

8 Likes

DeVos imagines that the nurses and home health care workers she’ll need don’t need to know critical thinking skills or science.

16 Likes

DeVos is Devoid of Principles. Period.

12 Likes

I see what you did there…

4 Likes

While DeVos did not provide details on what exactly she would hope to cut as part of the “phasing out” of the Education Department…

"All of them it, Katie."

13 Likes

Take a look at agriculture secretary Sonny Perdue’s smug face in that photo. As secretary he was so petty that he revised, well cheapened and made less nutritious the school lunch program on Michelle Obama’s birthday.

12 Likes

Read about DeVos and her hypocrisy in the Beast yesterday. She’s weird!

9 Likes

“What’s everybody getting so upset about? We’re NOT going to shut down the Department of Education. We’re just going to REPLACE it… with the new and improved Trump University.”

14 Likes

Can’t cancel student debt. The billionaires want that money,

10 Likes

It’s simple. She thought that the rest of America would see the Trump that she saw, and judge him harshly. She was only half right. She didn’t realize that all the things she doesn’t like about him are considered features by much of his “base.”

10 Likes

With regard to DeVos, the Tom Leherer line about Werner von Bran applies: “A man [woman] who’s allegiance is ruled by expedience.” One could say the same thing about quite a few of the Trumpites.

Her loyalties are aligned with her ambitions, and little else, evidently.

10 Likes

But, like many Republicans who condemned the attack and Trump’s role in inciting it, DeVos may be hoping Americans have the memory of a goldfish.

Wouldn’t it be more accurate to say she has the memory of a goldfish that is floating on top of the water?

4 Likes

That’s the waxwork figure at Madam Tussauds isn’t it? His eyes are never that wide open, and his skin has more craters than the surface of the moon.

1 Like

So glass half empty, right?

2 Likes

Party, country? Party, country?
Yep, I know what I’m doing.
PARTY!!

2 Likes

Plenty of Prince.

2 Likes

She’s stupid and evil. Perfect Republican.

11 Likes