Desperate For Attention, Trump Holds A Press Conference

This is unhinged. He offers no proof of his claims and will the press be allowed to ask questions.

14 Likes

I bet this was a knee jerk response to people complaining that he wasn’t out doing rallies while Harris is making speeches to huge crowds. I bet this will just be a primal scream of random things, the usually pandering nonsense he spews, with maybe a couple questions from friendly media sources…and Trump will cut it off when someone asks a real question after he insults the questioner.

It’s going to be a disaster, and draw a clear comparison with what Harris and Walz are doing (at least with the regular press). The problem with the Trump campaign is Trump, he’s unable to turn the page and go back to campaigning again after thinking he could just cruise to his dictatorship…this says something about his mental acuity.

29 Likes

“Why were millions of people allowed into the country from jails?”

7 Likes

Here are the terms
Kamala not allowed to speak, only trump
no fact checking

10 Likes

Mental institutions and prisons are being emptied out all over the world into the U.S.

11 Likes

Maybe TSF will share a favorite recipe.
As his lawyer argued in Donnie’s hush money trial, we’re all sophisticates here.
So, we’re left with, ‘Good attention/bad attention, it’s all the same if he grabs the headlines.’

5 Likes

“She was nasty.”

5 Likes

He really wants to bring Joe Biden back and he’s lying his ass off.

23 Likes

This is pitiful. The only reason I can watch this is because he is going to get trounced.

17 Likes

I think this is what he normally walks around saying to the walls at Mar a lago

27 Likes

Begging for Biden.

11 Likes

Free air time to spew and he is showing everyone how truly incoherent he is.

25 Likes

Mine you, HE IS NOT COMPLAINING
Nope Nope not at all

9 Likes

Wow. He is still going on about bringing back Joe. He is so scared of the mean Black lady

26 Likes

To be fair, even back in 2016 his rally audiences were famous for leaving part-way though his speech. They went so they could be among like-minded bigots folk, and let their freak flag fly. If they get an extra hour of that shit, I doubt they’re complaining. Once he’s going, though, they’ve heard all that before, and man, you want to beat the parking.

12 Likes

33 Likes

“Our country is going down.”

Ooo! Questions…

4 Likes

Finally taking questions.

Took one question….and he’s offf. Rambling

15 Likes

But NOT answering them, just rambling

15 Likes

Except she asked a specific question and is rambling about all his grievances.

10 Likes