Democrats Pulled Off A Successful Convention Despite Themselves

I had a layover in Iceland on the 21st, too bad I missed the eruption! But also, I’m glad it didn’t ground my flight.

18 Likes

This one didn’t even upset me at all… it’s just so pathetic.

like an annoying pencil pusher whining, “well, technically…blah blah blah…” It’s just laughable.

75 Likes

[Nasal dork voice] “”ACTUALLY,….”

21 Likes

Meanwhile…

36 Likes

RFK Jr was a protest vote, and if his voters still want to protest they might vote for the Independent or Green candidate, or hell maybe Jill Stein. Some of them anyway. I don’t think they’ll all go to Trump.

Here’s a map of where all the non-Dem and non-GOP candidates are on state ballots (free gifted link):

19 Likes

Colbert had a great response. If only there was some sort if position for Walz like an assistant or Vice President.

61 Likes

Well, they bumped James Taylor… so, at best it was a limited success. I assume that’ll cost 'em a the ballot in November. I myself am considering casting a protest vote, just to make it clear I’m not okay with that.

44 Likes

Mansplainer-in-chief ends up showing how little he knows about coaching.

51 Likes

59 Likes

At the debate, I hope Kamala says, “Does it bother you when I laugh, sir?” And then let fly with some great cackles, and say, “I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing TOWARDS you.”

28 Likes

Trump’s completely deranged calls to Fox and Newsmax. Where were his handlers? Not that anyone wants to hang out with TCF in the wee hours of the morning as he watches the DNC and truths with manic abandon, but how was he unsupervised when he decides spontaneously to call in to RW cable? He should be in a locked, padded room.

39 Likes

Like Oscar in The Office. When coworkers and I would have fun connecting characters to the other people at our office, I was always matched with Oscar. It’s the pedant in me.

11 Likes

The cult members are wondering how someone could be joyful if no one was being hurt.

37 Likes

Not only is it laughable, there are plenty of maga voters who know how weak and pathetic that comment was. Even they must be embarrassed that TSF was dumb enough to post it.

21 Likes

I thought I’d ignore any headline today that wasn’t expressly about Kamala at the Convention last night, but I’ll make an exception for this one:

Kamala Harris Has Eight Point Lead Over Trump in National Poll

55 Likes

Once again, what if Harris or Biden had behaved like this? The WAPO+NYT editorial boards would have formed a joint committee and drawn up the articles of impeachment and resignation letter themselves.

Any of the legacy media even covering it?

54 Likes

And Ronny Jackson isn’t a retired admiral, he’s a captain.

49 Likes

28 Likes

No JT, still don’t have a taco truck on my street corner and I didn’t get my rainbow colored pony. I’m definitely voting 3rd party.

23 Likes

It was Nixon talking to the paintings level crazy.

47 Likes