Please.
If were going to overwrite them with GrumpyCat, that’d be something.
Please.
If were going to overwrite them with GrumpyCat, that’d be something.
No fear, it’s all been copied over to Meta, FB having it would only mean redundant backups now.
Serious, like they’d pitch all that. No Fucking Way.
At least they won’t get pregnant.
Excellent movies. Love Paul Rudd as Antman…and GoG is good fun (even if Chris Pratt likes to pander to the righties). Better than some of the Avengers stuff that got bogged down in itself.
Legislative rape.
Any member of Congress that opposes Medicare being able to negotiate drug prices is simply outing themselves as a corrupt piece of shit.
It’s a start. I like the stop loss provisions for Medicare recipients. It will be really tough for the GOP to overturn the stop loss provisions. AARP has almost as much lobbying pull as big Phama, and Seniors are reliable voters because they have a lifetime of the experience of being screwed royally by: A) politicians, and B) Big Pharma.
Come on Democrats, throw you weight around and make the GOP own their opposition.
I’ma show my age here and just say that your name always reminded me of the Clue board game. If I’ve got Pablo and the Gazebo I just need the weapon. Oh, silly me, you strangled him with his own tie? No, no, shoved a lump of coal down his throat? Crap, I give up. How’d ya do it?
I wonder if FB had a little problem with their face-recognition system, and are “getting ahead of the story.”
Also, wanna take bets that they’ve already migrated the data before they “deleted” it?
What I have yet to see in any of the coverage on this is:
How much will they be raising Medicare premiums to cover this? Without the specifics, I do not see how anyone can celebrate this.
Will they be doing away with Part D? Part D is generally thought of as the ‘Drug Coverage’ in Medicare. Yet it is not mentioned at all. If they really wanted to do something for covering drugs, they should get rid of D and fold it into A & B. I see part D as an insurance scam and am not enrolled. I am also not enrolled in part C since when I turned 65 I evaluated it, and determined it to be not worth the cost, since we are both basically healthy.
Asphyxiation. Caused by talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.