Deep In A Hole, Rudy Giuliani Just Keeps On Digging

37 Likes
33 Likes

Eventually, maybe soon, X will be small enough to drown in a bathtub.

43 Likes

Tristan kitty in the morning sun :sunny:

46 Likes

Re the Cohen’s lawyer thing, here’s the e-mail Ken “Popehat” White sent out to the lawyers in his firm upon learning about that:

409185753_10160914339065240_8533029663643039749_n

60 Likes

Inflection points don’t tip one way or the other. Even for hackneyed political tropes, this is a bridge too far.

If we want a figure of speech, and we insist that it must be appropriated from mathematics or physics, I can recommend the inverted pendulum, which illustrates an unstable equilibrium. The pendulum can swing down in either direction.

11 Likes

That was written in 1998. Who was president at that time, and what was the controversy?:joy:

23 Likes

From Hugo Lowell’s quote about Smith beating Chump to the SCOTUS punch:

“But he can’t oppose the prosecutors’ request now and then make the same request in several months’ time.”

Is that really true? My guess immed. after hearing of Smith’s Gambit was that won’t stop Chump from trying it again, and again, and again if it is at all legally permissible. Whether it is in the Smith J6 case or any other of his trials. Especially if SCOTUS punts or won’t take up the question.

As I have said many times, I don’t understand how all this works; but in a world where getting your case in front of SCOTUS is one of the longest shots possible (and takes forever)…Chump and other R concerns seem to get unlimited free passes and with lightning speed.

20 Likes
41 Likes

If tRump voters had any integrity (lol) they’d all covert to satanism. It’s a far more accurate representation of of their demonstrated beliefs than their illusionary relationship with actual christianity. I’m confident tRump himself would have no problem as the acknowledged earthly manifestation of evil. Especially if he could make an extra nickle in the role.

17 Likes
17 Likes

No cat? This is a break-down of the traditional order.

11 Likes
6 Likes

Right at the end I find out I can send money to Trump and get a piece of the suit he wore when he sat for his mugshot. This will be a sacred object like a splinter from the cross Jesus died on. Kinda hinky, huh?

19 Likes

Kavanaugh not only worked for Starr during the Whitewater investigation, he wrote a lot of the sleaziest parts of the final report.

39 Likes

Then let me be the first to say “Merry Christmas, you bastards.”

27 Likes

Much needed dose of Puppy, the kitten with species dysphoria :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

16 Likes

And there are plenty of people stupid enough to give Trump the $$$$ for that piece of what they consider to be sacred Jesus-infused cloth.

12 Likes

It’s a mistake to suppose that any reactionary thinks the same reasoning, standards and laws apply to the Clinton and tfg’s presidency.
Everyone knows they’re different for, you know, reasons.
And, no, shame can not be assumed to exercise any kind of deciding influence.

26 Likes

It’s Bogus Biden Impeachment Day For House GOP

A vote to open a sham, evidence-free, revenge impeachment inquiry of President Biden is expected today in the House. Make no mistake: Hanging the yoke of impeachment around Biden just as the 2024 general election is getting underway is 100% part of Trump’s campaign strategy – and has its roots in the Ukraine-based first impeachment and the ongoing prosecution of Hunter Biden (who is expected not to show up for a closed-door interview with House investigators, also scheduled for today). It’s all connected in the most corrupt possible way.

On that note, something more worthwhile.

32 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available