Dear Leader Drive-By: Trump Motorcade Parades Past Million Meh-AGA March | Talking Points Memo

WASHINGTON (AP) — Fervent supporters of President Donald Trump rallied in Washington on Saturday behind his spurious claim of a stolen election and swarmed his motorcade when he detoured for a drive-by on his way out of town.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344730
1 Like

They can chant whatever hateful garbage they want to chant but I’m glad for this:

The march was largely peaceful

46 Likes

How do you pronounce Meh-AGA March? When I say it it comes out like Miyagi, the Karate Kid’s coach. Mr. Miyagi. Mr. Meh-Aga. It’s vexing.

2 Likes

Tens of tens.

23 Likes

Best estimate I’ve seen is that there were maybe 10,000 magats at the MAGAt Moron Meetup. That’s got a ways to go to a million. About as many magats as on a nice, ripe deer haunch by the side of the road.

33 Likes

Gorka? Has his friend Orban congratulated Biden yet?

10 Likes

The voters have every right to demonstrate.

The political liars like Gorka have every right to be ignored.

32 Likes

Trump is guilty of incitement.

17 Likes

Meanwhile …

17 Likes

In the movie his name is pronounced as MEagi, not MEHagi. Me, not meh.
Seems pretty easy. Meh…slight pause AGA.

1 Like

I don’t like it I tell you.

3 Likes

“He waved, and it was at me !! I made eye contact with him! OMG, OMG!! He’s so happy I support him!!”
*swoons, hopes for a p-grab one day…

17 Likes

I knew this looked familiar but couldn’t put my finger on it till just now.

"A former administration official, Sebastian Gorka, whipped up the crowd by the Supreme Court by saying, “We can win because he did win.” But, he added, “It’s going to be tough.” :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

And much, much more.

17 Likes

Which state is going to be the first to have a Donald J. Trump senior high school?

25 Likes

When does the over the top displays of mourning and wailing for TV begin for “their” Dear Leader like North Korea?

5 Likes

Justin Beber looked less giddy when he waved at his fans.

4 Likes

Preschool would be more fitting.

16 Likes

Halfway house maybe ?

5 Likes

I’m suggesting here in NYC that they name the huge sewage treatment plant uptown on the Hudson after him.

16 Likes