CPAC Organizer Matt Schlapp Accused Of Unwanted Sexual Contact

Republican activist Matt Schlapp has been accused of making “sustained and unwanted and unsolicited” sexual advances toward a staffer for Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign, the Daily Beast reported on Wednesday night. According to the staffer, whose identity the Daily Beast withheld, the incident occurred while he was driving Schlapp back to a Hilton Garden Inn from an Atlanta bar on Oct. 19.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1444503
1 Like

Schlapp is another of the MAGAts who is proud of being an asshole.

19 Likes

I’m shocked! said no one

26 Likes

Matt Schlapp

Now who could say no to such a hunk’a burning love.

17 Likes

None of this is surprising in the least.

15 Likes

I never fails… those rabid homophobic types always turn out to be not-repressed-at-all closet homos.

20 Likes

Brings new meaning to ‘Schlapp’n’ his meat!

10 Likes

Agreed, but I wonder how many times Spies, Schlapp’s attorney, had to make this statement? A pattern of behavior is a pattern of behavior, if Matt can’t hire his own pool boy…

1 Like

Groper…Groyper…same difference…

6 Likes

They just hire good lawyers.

3 Likes

Shave your beard and divorce him, Mercedes.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, bring it on. Please do open the floodgates of discovery. Go ahead, make our day.

30 Likes

Hell hath no fury like a man panicked by his own sexual insecurity – and Fascism attracts these performative hypocrites like closeted moths to a flaming torch light.

Without the panicked projection of sexually-insecure men, today’s GOP might utterly vanish, along with most holier-than-thou Christianists, megachurchers, and Tridentine Catholics in America.

59 Likes

There are a lot of guys who I wouldn’t complain about if they grabbed my junk, but Mr Shlapp is definitely not one of them. However, I would generally draw the line at it being “pummeled”.

I’ve read comments about gaydar going off about him, but I checked a bit of video and didn’t see it. He’s no Mr Michelle Bachmann. I don’t doubt it though.

2 Likes

Schlapp is a repulsive thing regardless of anything about his being. Inside the brain pan is just vile oozing pus, but his being closeted or not matters not except of course for the hypocrisy it would demonstrate.

Yet again.

14 Likes

At our house all the moths are out.

14 Likes

“Matt Schlapp of the CPAC grabbed my junk and pummeled it at length, and I’m sitting there thinking what the hell is going on, that this person is literally doing this to me,”

Pummeled it at length. What the hell is going on here indeed! First time I’ve heard that expression, but I may have to request it at my next opportunity.

5 Likes

“Matt Schlapp of the CPAC grabbed my junk and pummeled it at length"

So wait, Schlapp slapped his schlong?

16 Likes

One thing we’ve learned from the “me too” movement, is that where there’s one victim, there are many. Watch this space…

29 Likes

Apparently while erect…if “at length” is taken as I think it should be.

(pours an aliquot of eye-bleach)

2 Likes