‘Cowboys For Trump’ Founder, Metal Guitarist Among Those Facing Charges For Capitol Attack | Talking Points Memo

Federal authorities continue to churn out criminal complaints against individuals who allegedly took part in the storming of the earlier this month. Over the weekend, some familiar faces got wrapped up by the feds. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1355149

Anybody want to bet Cockholster issues a blanket pardon for all of these Vanilla Isis, calling them great patriots?

17 Likes

I’m really hoping that DOJ is holding a lot of the arrests / charges close to the vest for a few days, until Pardonpalooza is over.

33 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Sorry, just couldn’t help myself there…

8 Likes

Except the President can issue pardons for crimes not yet charged: Ford’s pardon of Nixon being one example.

6 Likes

Cowboys for Trump? More like a dime store pony ride insurrectionist.

8 Likes

Rudy places himself and Trump at the scene of the crime? How stupid is that?

22 Likes

The white supremacist who feds tracked using his GPS monitor

So it really is possible to be dumber than dirt. And WTF is with this guy’s probation officer?

29 Likes

Griffin, the detective said, told FBI agents in a Jan. 11 interview that he’d been “caught up” in the crowd that breached the barricades surrounding the Capitol. But Griffin denied entering the building itself. A Cowboys for Trump videographer who accompanied Griffin allegedly acknowledged to authorities that the pair may have committed some “minor trespassing.”

Ken, is it a good idea to tell the FBI you committed a federal crime?

11 Likes

So the probation officer believes a guy who wants to be a “lone wolf killer” when he wants to go to D.C. to “distribute Bibles?”

Makes you wonder if he intended to distribute them via some kind of trebuchet.

24 Likes

So, I saw a piece on the flags that various of the insurrectionists flew:

1. Trump flags of course
  2. The Confederate battle flag
  3. That red and yellow striped one. Couldn’t figure out what it was, but it’s the old South Vietnamese flag-a symbol of anti-communism, I guess.
  4. Various pseudo Nazi emblems.

What do those have in common? Losers, all…

19 Likes

All criminals should be required to advertise their crimes in real time on social media. It makes law enforcement so much easier.

19 Likes

You might almost think those issuing indictments now as opposed to two days from now are colluding.

2 Likes

Regarding these older a-holes who get dressed up in military battle gear, I wonder if they’ll ever look back at these photos as if they were high school graduation photos. “What a dork I was.”

14 Likes

Cowboys for Trump

Helps 'splain the large volume of horseshit.

6 Likes

True confession: I have those pictures from every year of my life up to 40.

8 Likes

Very true, but I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that DOJ has already indicated that many of the charges filed are mere placeholders to allow criminal investigations to proceed, and that far more serious charges may still be added.

If Fat Nixon is not fully aware of the deep shit the seditionists are in, maybe he’d be less likely to issue pardons? But who knows what thought processes he’s even capable of…

14 Likes

I like this man’s perspective on issues and the “riot” at the capital. He seems to be right on what people are thinking, not right or left, just common sense that I wish the Biden would listen to him. He is speaking for many people including me.

(50) Let’s talk about Pelosi’s laptop and the FBI investigation… - YouTube

2 Likes

Bear spraying cops is very metal.

9 Likes

Cowboy for Trump. , there was “no option that’s off the table for the sake of freedom.”

How about castration? Is castration OK with you.
We’ll do it cowboy style - where you bite the balls off with your teeth.
I saw that on “Dirty Jobs”.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available